Tuesday, January 03, 2006

SENTOSA!!!
today went sentosa with dear, emi n vtih.. was a relax n slackish day =) was suppose to meet 10am at harbourfront.. dear called me at 8.30 to wake me up.. and the funny thing is that after i pick up rite.. i rest awhile thn i sms him to make sure he nv ZzZz back.. thn end up i ZzZz back lol! thn i woke up at 9am thn i rush like crazy lol~! dear wear his black singlet today~ haha nice man! love it! thn we took bus in sentosa.. hmm went to siloso to get cig for vith.. walao we also very stupid.. forgot palawan also got 7-11 -_-''' haha~! thn we walk al the way down sia! -faints- wahh miss palawan alot!!! now there let one plank onli.. =\dunno why.. but nvm la stil can play... when reach there i wanna go toilet change thn dear actually wanna acc me go de.. but cos emi wanna pee too so she acc me instead =) happy sia! dear's so sweet =) thn when me n emi wanna go into the sea.. warao eh! damn cold =\ thn dear n vith keep draggin us in.. lol! after a strong struggle, we got splash like mad.. so might as well go in rite? lol! funny sia! thn dear hug me like wanna throw me in water liddat lol.. but i struggle la heex! first hug of the day =) thn we swim to the plank.. wah was damn scared sia.. cos dear at first dun wanna go cos he seldom swim thn no confi la.. thn i somehow manage to ask him go la.. thn he swim damn fast i didnt manag to catch up with him =\ lucky vith's infront n with him already if nt i reali stress ar! dear swim damn fast and i'm damn worried for him =\ cos it's reali not a thing to play lor!! thn when reach the plank we slacked there n rested for quite awhile.. thn talk abit here n there.. thn i re-tie dear's mini braids.. lol! tighter n nicer =) thn we swim back.. vith is very worried for jon..me too! but we slowly la.. vith swam with him thn me n emi join in later.. cos i muz look after emi as well.. thn dear almost "died" =\ accordin to them la.. waaaa if anythin happen tink i'll go mad ar! i swear i wil!!! =\ thn i reali scared le.. i dun wanna swim there anymore.. at least not when dear's there.. wanna be wherever he'll be.. =) thn we slack on the beach lo.. thn we start to draw on sand.. got alot of pics la slowly enjoy! dear made one for me too =) the onw with the "xw" at the side de is he make de =) sweet hor =) haha! thn we slack awhile at the beach thn dear wanna go 7-11 get somethin to eat.. thn we went lo.. he held my hand! i know it's nothin special la.. but i felt the special feelin again~! =) the very special one.. hope things are gettin better =) am damn happy la~!! thn we ate there.. and chatted abit.. =) after eatin we sat there to tan.. i apply tanning oil for dear.. thn he very cute! haha he ask how come i know whether balance ornt? actually i arga arga de la lol! ;p lucky effect not that bad la heehee~! thn i acc him lo.. he lie down tan i sit beside him usin his towel to shield myself from the sun =) lol~! juz by seein him i'm happy le =) juz felt so gd seein him lyin there haha~ thn after awhile he ask me wanna go walk walk ornt i of cos ok la! haha! time alone with him =) thn we went to the opposite side.. the sat on a tree.. lol! felt reali gd when there with him.. like so.. sweet la =) juz by enjoyin the sun n breeze =) always had been my dream.. i stil can imagine my dream the scene sia.. stil haven come true yet.. but am stil waitin.. =) as in waiting for the exact scene to happen =) after awhile we went back le.. thn slack awhile more thn rain le.. so we went to bathe thn go musical fountain =) actually not goin de cos emi dun wanna go.. thn i keep quiet lo.. thn tink dear wanna go or he noe i wanna go thn he ask me wan go ornt thn i say wan thn i ask emi thn she ok =) happy sia! thn we went to watch le.. but we're too early so we went to BK to slack.. thn dear fell asleep lol~! vith and emi too.. =\ so left me alone =\ haha~ but nvm la actually wanna Zzzz too de but cannot la stil worried for dear.. scared he cold or anythin =) thn he keep jerkin lol! so i pat his shoulder thru out n rested my right hand on his arms.. he very sweet very cute! he shift his head and stuck his eyeon my hand haha! damn damn cute! like lil baby liddat =) thn emi saw ma she say he like baby also =) my little baby =) thn i juz stay liddat lo thn suddenly he hold my hand to ZzZz lol~ very very happy! like damn sweet la! =D thn il ard 8.30 le so i wake them up go watch musical fountain thn dear hugged me when he wake up.. =) OMG damn happy! thn he like super sweet the whole nite lei.. lol dunno why but who cares! juz happy can le!!! =) realir eali happy.. like we go back to last time liddat le =) thou not exactly but somehow like last time la =) liddat reali enough le! glad enough.. but i'm greedy la haha~! always hope for more but noe that i have to be contented =) thn when watchin the show was rather sweet la.. juz by sitin there with him.. =) thn after the show we went to harbourfront mac to slack.. we slack til ard 10+ nearly 11pm thn go home.. hmm dear n emi keep forcin me to eat =\ cos i reali no appetite ma thn very long never reali eat le.. so they tgt force me lol~! but ok la was fun =) whole day was realir eali great for me! thn when in train dear kiss me gdbye =) i thn went with vith le lo cos he goin to TPY ma =) chatted abit la thn vith say dear's treatin me better le.. lol of cos la! he's always so nice to me =) thn when reach home we went on msn.. chatted happily =) and manage to end my day nicely too! can simply say it's perfect today!! no anger no sadness no unhappiness.. it's totally purely happiness!!! i love 2JAN2006!!! i love my darling JON~! i love everyone i love u i love me~!!! i love jesus!! lol~! ok i'm mad.. burnt like sot liao lol~ but baby became rudolph lol~! nose very red~! very cute!! =) i love his new tan =) nice~!! ok i go ZzZz le.. =)