Saturday, January 07, 2006

Tian Hui?
so my sky's grey.. the rain ain't falling but stil.. the sun ain't shining.. =\ no moon no stars.. purely covered with clouds.. whole nite i keep thinkin.. "let go ba.." but i noe my heart is reluctant.. =\ each time those words appear, i see this ting called tears.. =\ but maybe my hearts' so numb.. til my tears juz rolled n rolled but i noe i'm not cryin.. they juz rolled.. thn after that.. these words keep appearing.. "jiayou! things aren't that bad after al.. ur sky wil be bright again!" =\ so wat is it now? how can my sky be bright when the one i love so darn much wanna leave me? =\ ya.. maybe i wont lost him as in.. he'll stil be my fren.. but i noe i'll feel shit seein him yet knowin the cruel truth.. =\ ok maybe i reali shouldnt say so much now.. my brains in a super stone stage now.. dance? forget it.. wanna see a zombie dance? haha~ go shopping? NO WAY! scare who? haha~ go out n play? OMG i dun wanna be a spoiler man.. ok nvm i'm a loner! yay i am one.. ok i'm mad................................................................