Friday, January 27, 2006

wen tout to fareast today awhile with emi n fei er.. thn meet rei n dominic.. thn went to joel's daddy's funeral.. =\ well everythins ok ba.. hope he's fine.. actually wanna go citilink de =\ but oh well.. he's riding! hurhur.. nvm ba.. other days.. joe's stuff's more impt.. hmm met alot of UAN artistes today.. cedric , huron, gary, lynn, carol, romeo, marcus, jonathan, adler, chris.. and the management la.. hmm janet talk to me abit lo.. well.. my future? haha i also dunno.. dance? hmm reali dunno.. she ask me i was unhappy izit.. with my life n uan.. well yes of cos.. my bf left me.. wat else can i feel? haha.. hmm uan? yea i was.. but hopefully wont be in the future.. terrence papa ask me go tns to look at the studio.. well wil ba.. wanna go see too.. romeo they al were abit blur when i say i joined the "singles club" haha.. yea i am single now.. well have to be ba.. gonna be too.. muz hit on my dance le.. dunno wat am i doin also.. hais.. lost.. reali lost.. OMG mama g say i fat le! OMG OMG OMG! but she ask me maintain liddat.. NONONO i wan slimmer! alot more slimmer! haha! oya er cong came too.. =) miss him so much sia.. haha.. that guy disappear for damn long le.. bz guy.. haha! his shooting ending soon! yay! which means we can catch up with one another real soon le.. =) hmm now's home missing him again.. guess my house reali reminds me of hmi.. dunno y also =\ haha.. well tml's another day.. new years' comin.. oh well.. happy new year to al..