Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm Crazyyyyyyyy
i swear i am crazy~! my mind had been so damn full now =\ of al the shits.. how can that be? when my life's actually so gd??? i've given serious thot.. and realise that my life's too empty!!! i need to dance more! work n study!!! i miss those busy days.. those days when i can play n work whole day! i used to say.. slack gd wat can relax.. now i noe.. slack too much can kill u! reali! i'm like half dead today.. super damn empty life i have.. i decided to go for a run with mikal at stadium.. almost got run down by a car.. phew! lucky nothin happen.. b4 i went out had a little "bad words" with dearie =\.. here i reali have to say sorry! cos i was juz too bothered by my empty life.. was very vex.. thn accidentally let out a few wrong words.. i added stress on him again=\ which i promise i shouldnt n wouldnt.. =\ i regretted so much~! maybe i reali should learn to control myself more! i hate myself when these happens.. dearie said some words tat makes my heart "piang" as well.. =\ i dun wish to mention it again.. i'm running away.. yes i am~! cos i simply cant face it! =\ i dun wanna be strong.. i dun wanna be hurt in this way again.. =\ i'm selfish i know.. but wat to do.. i have to be selfish n fight for wat i wan for once in my entire life rite?! OMG i hate myself today i dunno why.. felt like a bitch al of a sudden~ lucky mikal was here for me to throw my nonsense to.. didnt say much to him juz simply naggin lol! sorry mikal! =^,^= and thanks! ok nothin much to blog le.. tml's another boring day.. hopefully god got special stuff for me ba.. =)