Friday, January 13, 2006

Lost..
washiin my face with tears.. i accept the truth.. she over me.. i've lost this battle.. i noe i've lost it.. how can my love lost to someone liddat.. i'm not happy! i dun admit defeat! wo bu fu qi!!! my love.. my everythin.. have lost to time.. he rather choose someone who treat him liddat but tgt for so long thn me who give him my all but tgt for onli a month.. cant believe it reali! he said he n her have unfinished things.. but wat about us? dun we have unfinished things as well?! we have MORE unfinished things ok! i thot things wil not change.. i thot he'll love me again.. cos he said he do stil love me.. thou not as much.. i'm willing to give in my all when i dun have the faith but why cant he? i noe he dun belong to me anymore.. to him, she's everythin but to me, he's everythin.. i reali cannot believe i've lost him.. i'll be stronger.. i'll find the xinwei back.. her smile her soul.. tat had been taken away.. i wan this JON to regret.. i wan my banana back.. who is this JON that i call dear everynite? who is this JON that i'm crazy over for? who the hell is he?! and where has he taken my banana to?! where has he hide him? strawberry reali misses her banana.. so damn fuckin much! where's the cute funny sweetie banana?! I WANT HIM BACK!!!! I WAN BANANA! =( now strawberry's damn lost.. cos her banana's lost.. she cant move on.. she wants to look for him.. she wants to find him.. tat's al she wants.. she wan banana to walk with her.. finish this path with her.. get lost JON! give me back my BANANA! RETURN HIM TO ME!!!!!!! u idiot! how can u take over him! how can u break strawberry's heart without banana's consent! it's banana that she love.. i beg of u la.. bring him back can ornt! strawberry's living in dispair.. everythin for her has collapsed! can u like dun take away her last one n onli banana?! return him to me!!! tat's my onli wish.. i onli wan him.. him n him alone.. i'll wait.. wait n wait n wait.. suffer in silence ba.. i love him.. banana fondue................................................................