Wednesday, January 11, 2006

=)
hmm today went to citilink to find dearie.. hmm went alone first cos emi wil be late.. as usual i bought BK for him.. =) thn i juz sat there lo.. showed him my blue black on my both badly injured knees lol! he sayang me hoho SHIAWASE! =) thn he bought my fave strawberry yogurt drink for me wor! OMG damn damn sweet sia! =) wahaha! very happy =) thn when i sat on the floor i rest my hand on the floor ma thn he ask me nt to thn he take my hand and wipe away the dirt thn rest my hand on his thigh.. wuuuuhuhu! so consederate sia! thn we both help emi do her math.. ehh not help but teach! haha! but seems more like help la -_______- haha! dearie's so smart sia walao my math die ar! lol! chem also i forgot alot le.. wahaha! thn cos me is goin thru the shitty hang overs today ma thn very tired.. thn i rest on my hand thn he saw le wil come sayang me.. haha! sweet hor sweet hor! ;p damn happy sia! thn one time is i very tired ma thn he wan sayang me but his hand dirty thn he make sure it's super clean thn he sayang me.. very very very cute sia! haha! thot wat he doin thn suddenly sayang me.. wulala! my kawaii baby! haha! hmm thn i see him ride i heartpain sia.. keep fallin thn cut his leg =\ thn alot of blood =\ thn he also wrist prob.. thn see him pain i dunno wat to do sia like LOST! but nvm la he happy can le ba.. i keep prayin he can get the tricks sia.. so tat he wont get more injury =\ but nvm da.. i'm the nurse for him! haha! ;p applied medication for him as usual.. haha.. it had become like a habit sia! to take care of him.. nvm i like haha! wah now the image of him buyin me the drink keep appearin in my mind lol! heeheehee the way he pass it to me.. the way he try to hide it.. argh.. so sweetttttttt =) thn alot alot lo.. OYA! he owe me a BIG HUG! wahbiang! neh neh pok! forgot to claim.. damn sian! nvm wil claim soon! tink next time meet him is fri or sat ba.. mostly sat la unless he riding on fri.. hmm nvm ba 3days nt gonna see him.. OMG! >.< -faints- wat to do.. my dearie's busy with his school stuff.. graduatin soon! yay! goin NS haha! al the best to him man! wuu gonna wait for his safely-homed sms le.. buai buai! =)