Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Cherish..
oh man.. i read joseph's blog n he talked bout his fren's saddy story.. wah i now read le i also felt the pain man =\ not on me la but for the guy.. it's something like a couple quarrelled over some small stuff and suay enough they met with an accident.. =\ erm it's a gay couple by the way.. one of them didnt managed to survive the accident and left the world just liddat =\ the other party was reali reali sad.. during the funeral, the guy who survived didnt cry.. i guess he was too sad to cry.. u noe the kind of reali sad til u're like super numb? yea.. i guess tat's tat.. oh man! thn he cried onli when before the cremation.. ya that's the time when ur tears go mad la.. it's always liddat.. haha~ oopss shouldnt be laughin now =\ yea.. after readin it i reali agreed to wat joseph wrote "Dear friends, i strongly urge that we should appreciate and cherish our love ones be it father, mother, GF, BF, sister, BROTHER and good frens..coz u might not know wat is happening next...it will be too late to regret as time doesn't turn back for u....yar...." true? it's like we'll reali never know wat'll happen the next min of our lives.. i may just fall asleep and leave just liddat.. CHOY! but who knows.. the future is always unpredictable.. cherish is the word that's always mentioned.. but not proven.. we humans always say we'll cherish this we'll cherish that.. but tink.. did we reali cherish it? it's always we wait til we lost the thing are something terrible happen thn we'll realise the importance of it.. agree? even i do.. i dun deny i'm liddat sometimes too.. but we al have to learn.. and since life's so unpredictable.. i also think that we should just live happily with wat we have now.. i mean i believe things come into my life for a reason one la.. even SHITTY stuffs muz have got their reason for being there.. we should reali be glad they do happen n live with wat we have now isnt it? i'm tryin not to change my life or anythin in my life now.. but of cos changes do occur la haha! i mean i'll stay happy with wat's in my life n never turn back.. oh ya.. juz now dunno where saw this quote "dun look back on wat had happened or had passed.. cos if u turn back, u're not letting it end.. and if it doens't end.. things gonna get bad for ur future.." hmm i dun reali noe wat the person mean when he/she says this but i feel true.. we reali muz look forward for anythin.. be prepared for the future not the past.. rite? haha.. and chatted with andreas abit juz now.. he got quite a few nice sentences as well.. he showed me this "when i first met u, i was afraid to talk to u.. when i first talked to u, i was afraid to like u.. when i first liked u, iwas afraid to love u.. and now that i loved u.. i was afraid i'll lose u.." haha.. true man! my thots for this is "why are humans always so afraid???" haha! we should stay contented i guess.. cos life's always changing.. he also said this "last nite i looked up at the sky and i named each star with a reason why i love u.. i was doin fine but soon after, i ran out of stars.." wahahahaa! i love this one.. nice! now i noe y i love stars so much lol! but now keep raining la stupid clouds covered al my stars! %##$&&*%&! but nvm.. weather goes with my emotions haha.. dunno y also.. ever since aug it's been like this.. see.. today i'm happy and it didnt rain.. at least nt on my side la.. cloudy thou.. wah today very "life talked" haha~ but true la.. i juz say watever i feel n wanna write them down.. oh and i was chattin with kai.. he ask me wat i'm gonna do in my life.. i said gonna study this year so might finish sch onli when i'm 21.. by thn i'll (hopefully) be able to go japan for dance.. i dun mean migrate la but juz go for like a month or so? hopefully i can travel ard to learn dance from diff countries.. =) dearie once said he'll go with me la.. but things are dif now so hmmm dunno la.. haha.. of cos i dun wish to travel alone.. but well.. like i've said i tink that dancers are lonely souls.. we travel alone, we learn alone.. we progress never as a grp.. but hopefully god'll prove me wrong.. =) well am depending on god alot now.. leavin everythin in his hands.. hopefully everythin wil turn out fine.. my dance life, my sch life, my work life, my frens circle and of cos to me most importantly.. my love life =) tml's gonna be another slackin day at home =\ siannnnnn nvm god'll have plans for me! i hope... haha! since i'm so free now guess i'll juz type my prayers out ba..

My Prayer of the day..
God.. i pray that everything wil be well.. for me and everyone ard me.. i pray for safety on this cold season that no one wil fall sick.. i pray for protection from temptation that we'll not sin.. i pray for strength mentally n spiritually that we can overcome al difficulties.. al obstacles in life are laid by u.. onli u can help us overcome them.. wanna pray for my mum.. that she'll not be sick.. that she'll quit smokin n know wat's rite n wrong.. pray that she can control her temper better n that uncle wil treat her well.. i pray for irene.. thou she's the lucky one among us but am sure she has her own problems as well.. she's a strong girl and one that can always give great advices.. i thank u for her n may everythin goes smoothly for her this year lord! i pray for sisi.. a strong girl but had fallen now.. i pray that everythin wil be fine real soon.. and that she'll be able to see wat's the truth.. lord.. remove the blind fold that's stopping her from seein the truth and help her to make the rite choice! i pray for sharon.. life has been rather smooth for her.. and smooth yea but happy abit no la.. i can onli pray for happiness for her.. wish she'll be able to find her mr right soon and of cos hopefully is reali a MR RIGHT! watch over her as she live day by day.. and give her the strength.. i pray my my dearie jonathan.. lord... now maybe a tough time for him.. cos of his sch stuff n of cos our r/s.. i pray that as his exams period are comin.. u'll guide him along n show him ur way.. watched over his presentation on fri and that everythin wil go smoothly for him.. from wat i know.. he's a very innocent child of urs.. it's gd n bad.. gd cos he's not "corrupted".. unlike me.. i've learn things the harsh way.. and i thank u that he dun have to learn it that way.. bad cos he might just get cheated or bullied.. i pray that u'll reali watch over this guy n give him al the strength and knowledge to do things that he wants.. and oh yes! pls protect him n help him get his bikes' stuff done real well.. i know that's his passion.. and strong enough for him to do anythin to get that.. but lord.. he reali dunno how to take care of himself.. i pray that u'll help him to recover from al the injuries real soon.. and pls dun let more injuries come ok.. he may say it's not painful but i know.. it is painful.. i also pray that u'll miraculously cure his wrist.. it's rather permanent from wat i know and i pray that it'll juz get better and stop hurting.. i pray for myself.. that u'll protect me from al harms now.. i feel that my life is like a tiny boat sailing in a big ocean with a stormy weather now.. im facing alot of changes n dificulties mentally n spiritually.. but lord.. give me the strength to overcome them and guide me along too.. teach me from everyday's lesson n make me learn.. i've gotten almost everythin i wan now and i'm reali thankful.. now teach me how to keep them n cherish.. i've been so lost in my life for the past 18years n now i tink it's reali time for me to grow up n learn the reality.. this lesson is hard lord! ur little child is suffering alot now.. but she's stil strong enough to go on with the lessons.. give me more strength and wisdom as i live.. help me change my thinking and the way i see things.. there's changes in me already n it's rather obvious but lord.. i'm stil int he middle of the path! haha.. help me walk thru it ok! i pray for al my frens.. that they'll be safe from this scary weather.. make them remember to bring their jackets to work or sch and make them noe how to take care of themselves! cos everyone means alot to me.. lord lastly i wanna thank u for today.. erm i mean ytd.. haha.. it's indeed a happy, simple day for me.. i thank u too for the performance at gotham.. thou things werent as great as i thot but it stil went smoothly =) i thank u for everythin n everyday.. may u bless my day tml and everyone's day.. in jesus name.. sincerely i pray! amen!

oh man.. tired.. nites everyone! *Muacks* ZzZZzZzZzzzz