Sunday, January 08, 2006

Dream
ytd had a beautiful dream.. haha.. in order not to spoile it, i cant say it out.. heex.. but i onli hope it's reali gonna be true.. i hope it's a deja vu =) it reali made me smile but when i wake up.. argh.. i'm back to the reality again la =\ damn sian *action.. haha~ hmmm ytd waited for dearie to be home so i slept at nearly 6am.. my eyes are closong but i keep telin myself NONONONONO! haha.. listened to my ipod n went thru al the smses he sent me ever since the day we know each other.. OMG i cried.. but is cos i reali reali miss him =\ so damn much! i see the changes i know them.. but well.. this isthe shit i'm goin thru and may god help.. haha.. cant run from it cos i wan my happiness.. maybe.. i mean MAYBE after this, is the beautiful path god has laid for me.. =) stil am waiting patiently.. i noe i have to be patient.. VERY PATIENT.. no worries.. i'll wait.. the outcome wil have a few.. maybe i'll be happily tgt with him goin thru al ups n downs tgt.. maybe he'll leave me and my life sux.. maybe i'll be so numb i cant feel anythin else.. maybe i reali can let him go one day.. well.. i dunno.. the future is stil uncertain.. for now.. i'll juz be happy n enjoy this few lil months that he promised me.. to be happy at least for a few more months.. but i hope he reali dun promise me for the sake of makin me happy but he promise me cos he wish to try.. try make things work.. i remember one of his sms.. "we'll work tgt.. to make things work out gd.. to build our future.." i hope he dun go back on his words.. he also sid b4 "i reali am so in love with u now.. and i wont go back.." hmmm maybe al this is fake.. but well.. guys are liars.. i never thot he'll lie.. but nvm.. there's stil hope i guess.. for now.. dun tink so much!!! haha! be happy ba! anyone who read this and are always sad.. pls do read irene's blog.. u can link from mine.. *bingbing* her blog contains alot of meaningful thingy.. yea.. enjoy!!!