Sunday, December 03, 2006

bad day.. bad bad day =\ the indian uncle who didnt have a home and loiter ard my house area, passed away =\ hais.. so sad sia.. and i heard that he died while drinking beer and sitting on a chair.. omg =\ like so =\ hais.. sad la.. i reali tink we shud treat everyone in our life well.. even thou me and him didnt have any link, neither do i talk with him b4.. juz a smile once in a while.. but stil i somehow feels sad.. =(

life.. is juz taken away liddat.. but i hope he finds peace liddat ba.. since he's all alone, no home.. =( may heaven be a home for him now and always.. and i saw the news.. a car bang into dunno where and 1 person died.. =\ why sia.. today so suay? =\ and i saw the news about afganistan, the poor kids there.. omg la! =(((

hais.. and with al these emotions, work sucks.. =\ today, onli got me, josephine, jasmine and weixian.. me and weixian keep kana scolding.. tmd suay like dabian.. >=( lil lil thing also wan scold.. siao one.. and i hate it when josephine and jasmine say "u see for urself wat went wrong la" like so cb la! @%^& yaya simi dabian?! i stil new rite.. thn they al teach also so chap ba lang.. how i learn sia.. everyone teach differently.. knn! tink liao also dulan..

and that jasmine.. wahh jittao tink liao also dulan.. as a fren i dunno la.. but as a colleague i feel like chopping her up and mince her meat poor all her blood into the sea ar! argh! dulan.. so wat if she senior?! cannot talk nicely ar! cb.. already dun reali like her since sec sch.. nabui suay da dabian now stil meet her.. kns! argh! forget it.. i HATE her lalalalala~

before work, went out with jie.. =) hmm ok la.. abit weird initially cos somehow errr.. he likes me ma =X hais.. i dun wan la! =( cant we be normal frens? those that play ard like mad? =( why muz he like me? somemore he very gorgor to me lei =\ as in.. maybe cos he likes me that's y treat me so gd.. but thn i feel more of a gorgor-ish thingy.. haiyo.. jiuming ar!! thn juz now he even ask "wil u let me take care of u?" walan i jittao "?!?!?!?!" =\ i reply "ahahaha~ as a fren u MUST take care of me ma XD" =X i dunno how to react le la =(

hais.. i dun wish to hurt him.. i dun wish to lead him on.. but how?! omg! i even told him "dun have any hopes on me la.. cos i reali wanna enjoy life as it is now.. love is nothing more me cos i cant understand it" he reply "i'll wait" nabeis -.- jiuming arrrrrrrr.. but he is a nice guy la.. but thn buay sai la.. wrong timing =\ hais.. and this guy ask me "u intend to look for bf now?" i reply a straight NO hahaha~ =X how to get into a r/s when u cant even understand urself? haha.. aiya damn this thing call love la.. !%@^& #