Wednesday, November 29, 2006

woots.. kinda tired physically after dance pract with VIP at esply.. didnt do much thou =X mr vic was rather emo wor.. hmm reminds me of myself ytd lol =X but i felt real good today =) it's like the day after a heavy storm la =X haha~ like so fresh now ^^ was listening to non emo songs whole day haha~ once i hear emo songs i skip track lalala~ lol!

indeed wat my jiemei nikz say is rite ar.. do something about it la! emo also no use.. haha~ yeap yeap true true.. but jiemei, u noe when one's reallllll emo, nothin gets into the head at that point of time? =X so muz when the dark clouds clear.. haha~ thn everythin reflects le =) have been planning how to use my pay *yay* it's coming!!! wahaha~ but hor i realise it's like 200 over nia -.-

haolian simi sai?!?! rahh~ aiyo 2 weeks nia lei.. mai hiam liao la~ hehe~ and the most suay thing is that i receive my bill liao =((( 90bucks lei sian dabian! @!#$%^& so half my pay wil be eaten by that and left 100? hurhur~ thn confirm club, 50 gone.. =( thn left 50?!?!! how?!?! omg~ buy a pair of jeans and POOF no more =(.. i'm gonna be dry for another month.. hurhurhurhurhur~~

nvm! perk myself up and bia for another month to get my 400 or 500! HUR! dun care! GAMBATE!!!!! XD and next month i'm gonna get my dance gear, my new shoe.. and hopefully a new phone for mummy =( i see her so kelian.. the phone wil out of tune one =( thou it's cute at times ar =X but very kelian la.. so wil try to get a new phone for her.. maybe wil kup with her bf :D

anyway was talking to vic abit trying to cheer him up =) and at the same time reflecting on wat happen to me ytd and before.. i used to be a super emo type of person, i used to not take care of my body at all, i used to juz dance bochup my leg brekaing or my hand tearing apart.. and i realise it's al these lil lil mistakes of mine that is bringing me down =
emo, see la! emo somemore and i lost a mr perfect =( most of u noe who i'm talking about yea? haha~ emo made me wash my face with tears for dunno how many nites in my entire life.. waste my time ar! but somehow being emo is stil my freelance job lol =X ok nvm LAME~

didnt take care, ya la! bitch sia me~ my stupid back injury keeps coming on and off and it seriously affects my dance.. cant split cant even walk properly at times =( and now my knee, my ankle.. CUI LIAO! hurhurhurhur~~~ super sad sia~ =( and when i bochup juz dance, i sometimes dun even noe i do correct thing ornt.. now my body so damn used to the "wrong" way of dancing, it's damn hard for me to get back the "right" way of dancing =(

ok i wont get emo al over again =X

anyway i was so happy i'm in lush.. =) today they got pract also ma.. thn they were asking me "why u nv join monkey business?!" i say i dunno la.. of cos with a sad face =\ thn mell they al say "nvm.. after that ok?" haha al my emo was over nothing thou =) i'm not forsaken! whee~ so happy la.. it's al the lil things that matters to me =) thank god i have such wonderful crew and frens.. VIP's my darlings too for sure ^^ working hard tgt, laugh and tear tgt.. so happy ^^ and also I MISS EMI!!! wah see her today so happy haha~ hopefully can dance tgt again ba.. waiting for that day to come still =) ok i'm off.. buai buai~ keep smiling wor ^^