Thursday, December 28, 2006

BLAHHH! @#*&^%$#^&*

i'm goin crazy!!!!! ok i swear i'm mad now.. at this very moment -.- went thru baby's older post and ermm.. hate to say but i saw some stuffs i wish didnt see -.- i noe it's the past but errrr.. i'm someone who feels alot u noe.. rahh! #$%^&* jiuming arr~~~ X( and imagine me seeing the so sweet things and my damn itune was playing the damn song "my little princess"!!!!! stupid itune u definitely noe when to play wat song huh~ ROARS~!! X(

somehow i feel i'm reali very "pei bu qi" him =\ and the moment this thot came to my mind.. something appeared on the next few post i saw..

In love there isn't any comparasion of whether a couple is good enough for each other. If u love someone then that someone is perfect for u isn't it.
nin nao hia~ got so zhun ma?!?!?! when i was reading the stuffs i shudnt or wish i'm not seeing, the inner me felt lower and lower like this..


yes.. like this!!! -.- exactly like there's a devil doin some idiotic stuff to my inner self =(

and thn the sentence from his post came and hopefully i'll feel better.. but as i read on wahhhhh reali bth~ i click on the tiny red box with a X in it and POOF here i am blogging -.- definitely i've known a lil bit more bout baby.. but err.. not a wise way thou when i'm crushing myself down with the things i see -.- so i decided to continue with it tml thou.. at least i wont get emo al over in the day yea? nite time is a dangerous time for me to read such stuffs =
ROARSSSS~

anyway got a this interesting *for me* post from baby's bloggy about stars hehe and find it kinda true for myself.. gonna highlight some impt points for myself XD so here it is la ^^

Water - Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

Sensitive, intuitive and emotional, the water signs are all emotional introverts who live in their own world. Don't be fooled by how popular they are or how many friends they have. Usually aware of the smallest details, water signs see human subtleties and instinctively understand them. They trust their feelings as a source of truth and more than often would use their heart over their heads unlike air or fire signs.

Water sign people are often psychic sponges and need to be self protective in negative siutations because they are easily prone to hurt and emotional stress which can cause a change in their moods. Their feelings are often so intense that it is nearly impossible for them to deal with the day to day frustrations of life. This make them very difficult people to understand.

They are also slow at moving on after a setback as they tend to think and get too carried away with their thinking or unwilling to let go of the past.

Water signs live and die by their feelings and so if they strongly feel something, without question they will know it is true and stick by it. As they are sensitive people, they detest insensitive people who often get on their nerves as they cant see and feel what water signs can.

They have a special gift in being perceptive(very sensitive). But it is also their curse as living day to day in a superficial world when you have such amazing emotional depth is not easy. Thus water signs end up battling their moods with their emotions daily. They are one of the most moody people you can find. <--BOTH HANDS UP!!!

The people who need love more than any are usually water sign people. Highly romantic and passionate, they seek close, intimate connections that reflects their affirm and inner sensitiveness. Most water sign seek a soulmate and would would be the LAST to marry for money. What they want in life is not the bucks but the love and bliss they can find in a true love.

They can have all the millions and success in the world but they will never feel complete without love.

as i was reading his blog sometimes i wonders.. haha~ dun wanna say watever i wonder.. but ya i wonder lotsa stuffs =\ oh well.. cancerian tinks alot dun i XD thanks to my stupid itune now i'm damn emo! *DOINKS* guess wil continue with my pokemon as to calm my emo-ness -.- pikachu! i choose u!!! lalalala~ madness attacks XD another quote from his blog..

Well love is always beautiful in the first place. Its ugly only because we choose to stain it with our wrong-doings.


ok off i go le! before i reali go mad~ rahhh~ goodbyes! anyway here's the pyrics for "my lil princess" it's damn sweet!!!! XD more thn enuff said.. both hands up for sweetness! XD

My little princess - DBSQ (translated)

I suppose this feeling in my heart would be love.
Although I try to hide it, a smile appears on my lips.
It hasn't been even a day but I begin to miss you again.

What should I do? My heart has caught a deep illness.
Now I will not have a lazy appearance anymore.
I want to show you just my good points.

Up there, high in the sky, I want to fly to tell the world that I love you.
Deep in the night sky, girl I will become a star to protect you.
You're my love.
Those words "lets break up", those words "be happy",
Lets never say those to each other..

Like now, please be by my side.
I pray that you understand my lacking heart.
Lean against my manly appearance..
I want to become a man that best suits me.

Please give me approval to go be inside your heart always.
If you are like me, than there won't be any pain, Because now I will protect you. for you.

My little princess everyday I'm going to show you love that
I've hid until now.
For forever, without a changing heart girl
I'm going to love you more than myself. You're my love.

i wonder..
wil he..
am i..
reali?