Friday, December 22, 2006

it's juz so fuck up~ ppl can be real fuck when it comes to self.. wat's with everyone performing tgt? wat's with me mixing the song even when i'm so damn sick? wat's with me trying to arrange my work schedule and fit into theirs for the damn countdown? wat's with me now almost quitting my job fo that bloody 100bucks?

argh i'm simply feeling fucked now la~ hacing bloody menses and the cramp is killing me.. missing him like mad is a everyday thing now.. and the moodswing from my menses is crazy.. many shits happen today and i'm feeling damn shitty.. if onli i can seriously shit! @#$%^&*( ate onli a packet of potato chips.. tat's al for a whole day's meal haha~ seriously am in no mood for anything.. not even coming online..

yucks! wa's my life becoming?! damn la~ ok so nvm i guess countdown wil be off for now.. unless i'm dancing with maliq and gang.. but i'll see how first.. cos somehow might be weird la.. ok nvm i'm starting to talk abit of rubbish here.. gd bye

-pissed-
dun wan dance with me say so la!
why be a hypocrite?!