Friday, December 29, 2006

bahh~ juz feel like typing a few stuff here :D anyway baby went with me to return tix to the WG ppl at attica.. so sweet of him to acc me even thou he's dead tired.. thanks baby.. mwah~ ^^ it was a short meet up but a sweet one.. we went there, return and off to mac for dinner and back home.. simple enuff? but it's al these lil things that counts.. passed him the pressie that i've spent my life this week days working on @_@ hope he likes it thou.. i noe it's girlish but i couldnt have any other ideas on mind =
can see from his face that he's plain tired =( the NS lifestyle is killin him =( awww.. wish this 2 yrs for him pass faster.. he went home, online for less thn 30min and off he go to bed.. that's how tired he is.. sobsob.. tml's a off day for him! XD cos he got his pinky's check up at the doc.. wanted to go with him but he say no nid cos it's early in the morning and after that he'll be home to slp anyway..

sii got me to go to st james tml.. baby dun mind goin either! XD i'm so happy.. whee~ but it stil aint confirm yet cos sii stil finding more ppl to acc her since my baby's goin with me.. muehehe~ that's the price our frens have to pay when we got attached hehe~ sorry babe~ anyway it'll be my last or 2nd last party before i get my ass seriously on fire for sch @_@ wat a dread...... *yawns*

lookin at my GPA i'm gettin worried sick =\ i wont be able to skip a single day of sch for the next 5weeks =( at the UT i have to pass too and minimum a B if not i'm gonna fail like crazy and i seriously dun wanna repeat my pathetic yr 1 anymore!!! i dun wanna study all the not related stuffs to my course again! and math~ i HATE it!!!! X( rahh~ can someone donate me some GPA for good??

sians.. but sch start also gd la.. at least i'll have a more proper lifestyle thn late nites, partying and crazy unhealthy stuffs =\ poof i'm off to bed since baby wans me to slp early :D goodie nite everyone!

i wish time wil bring us closer to one another..
mentally, physically and of cos emotionally..
loving u deeply that i dunno how far am i from he reality..