Friday, December 15, 2006

i can never expect this thing to happen to me.. things werent as gd before i went for work thus had a terrible day at work thou =\ writen a LONG blog on my mobile and wil post it tml since i'm damn tired now =X and even during the club, i was telling myself.. "argh damn the happenings that's goin la.. juz be happy today be it tml's gonna be a sad day or watever dabian la" so i juz simply enjoyed myself..

dance and drink.. that's al.. =\ and yea some thiongs are not meant for the public's eyes =X anyway.. after club, we went to the lover's bridge and guess wat? i was running thru my smses for today and happen to see one that jie send.. it's about "dun draw a heart cos it breaks.. draw a circle instead cos it never ends" i showed it to baby and wahhhhh~ he damn sweet.. he went to collect leaves and form a circle on the bridge!!!

damn i was so touch that i teared =X but of cos the tear didnt come out of my eyes la :D thn we sat at the side chatted awhile.. and he said some stuffs that made me wanna cry the whole freakin nite =X cos he said "i thot about it and if i were to accept u fully for who u r, i have to accept everythin including dressin as well" *cos we were different in our dressing sense thou* and seriously that was one sentence that i'll remember even if i were to get super drunk and not even recognise myself =X

ok i'm frigging drunk now and i'm gonna blog the rest tml :D juz noe that i'm a happy girl now and always as long as he's there XD ok tired.. drunk.. fainted.. coma.. lol~ gd nite!!




151206