Sunday, November 26, 2006

haven been online alot recently.. haven been contacting few of my close frens recently.. due to many things.. have to work.. have to go sch.. and of cos.. i wan a break from everythin =\ the pass 2weeks or so were terrible for me.. been washin my face with tears.. had enuff of it.. went for club rather alot too.. life's in a big mess.. but somehow somewhat.. this period of rest for me is great.. emerge myself in work.. emerge myself with everythin i'm doin now.. is the best way for me to get off.. sometimes we have to be cold blooded to certain ppl and even to ourselves.. go thru this period of sufferring and we'll be fine soon.. Fish leong de song fen shou kuai le.. confirm al of u heard before.. there's a sentence that mean "bid goodbye to the wrong one thn can unite with the right one.." ya true.. thou it's a period of emptiness now.. but have to let go since we never could agree.. ok i'm off.. bye