Saturday, November 18, 2006

my first day at work.. tired.. not extremely but stil tired.. woke up at 7.30am.. wanted to go for math class.. but thn felt that i wil be very very tired so didnt go =X and also lifeng not goin so i also not goin le lo =X absent from sch for a week full le.. zaii ba? :D

BUT i stay home not do nothin and be a pig for a full day again ok! i did abit of calculation whether i should go sch today ornt =X lol!! i calculated my GPA.. ok i FAIL BADLY! =X but thn hor.. i calculate.. if i get juz a C for al my following UT rite.. i can get nearly a 3 for my GPA sia!!! where got so ho kang one?! so i calculate for very very long.. and yes it's true :D so hehehehe.. i skip sch =X

decided to concentrate on UT instead of goin to sch understand nothing gettin myself al tired and juz get a pathetic useless C -.- so in the morning, i studied my science UT2.. completed lessons from week 4-6.. easy dabian la =X but of cos need to research la.. not as if read PPT thn understand liao.. haha.. and i realise for the 3 weeks rite i onli went for week 5 lol!!! zaii~ i highlighted the main notes and understood al the chim chim words.. (wat to do.. it's science.. and science means CHIMAROLOGY)

thn at about 9.30, i studied my math UT2.. SIAO ONE!!!! same as usual, test on lessons of week 4-5.. but hor! why do i find it harder to understand when i went for more lesson?! i wen for week 5 and 6 lei!! yet hor i feel like a alien when reading =\ al the alphabets and weird weird signs =\ OMG X( i HATE math!!!to my dearest facilitator faizal.. i tell u one last time.. I HATE MATH! no matter how gd u are.. i HATE math!!!! X( i actually ask brenda to ask faizal to give me grade today lol =X cos i wanted to do the worksheet at home, thn send to class thn do RJ al that.. but he say i nv present thn wil get D maximum.. nabei.. might as well dun do!

i studied onli week 4's math UT lol! i decided to go watch my goong and bleach thn rest thn other days thn study week 5 and 6 =X aiya math UT stil long la.. 2 weeks lei -.- gan jiong spider.. =X ok anyway i slept at 2pm and woke up at 4pm.. got ready to go work at tatsu sushi.. i can say this is a bloody zaii place.. lol! i like the concept.. i like the interior design.. and i like the uniform but NOT mine -.-.. cos i'm a part timer, my uniform is damn aunty..

it's a kimono alrite.. but its greenish in solour and those aunty aunty one =( sian.. seeing those full timer wear their kimono SO NICE LA!!!! X( NVM! i work save money and buy one myself! i wan yukata not kimono anyway lalala~ work's fun.. ALOT ALOT to learn =\ and i swear the plate and tea is damn hot =( keep getting "burn" not reali kana burn la.. but those who noe me very very well one confirm noe i HATE, SCARED and SIAM hot stuff one.. eat seoul garden with me and u'll see.. eat steamboat with me and u'll noe.. =X see me cook maggie and u'll understand.. hahah!

but have to tahan la.. no choice.. my aim is to earn at least 2k for now.. i mean when i reach 2k i MIGHT stop working.. might nia la.. lol =X no la.. if gd thn maybe i can work til my year 2 sem 1 start.. cos see huh.. now i left like 7 weeks of sch nia.. thn got a month holiday in between and 2 months' holiday before i go year 2.. so can work alot =) can save money le!! i with my first pay which i predict wil have about 400bucks cos i not working everyday..

i wil get..
-my 1GB memory card for my stupid HP..
-put in 100bucks for mummy's new phone..
-a new shoe!
-more tees!

nothing much actually le.. that's wat i'll work within my 400 la.. =X if i get to save next few months on, i wish to get..

-1pair of jeans
-personalised jacket with gold embroidery XD
-new dance shoe
-treatment for my hair -.-
-oh yes! my yukata LALALALA!
-go for more dance lesson
-lastly my longgggggggggg term goal.. GO TO BLOODY JAPAN!!! ZzZzZz.. when can i go?!?!?!?!

talking about goin overseas.. mr jiasai juz now ask me wan go HK for x'mas ornt.. tink i got money ar?!?!?!?!? @!#$%^&* somemore my passport not done =( hais.. but hor i keep seeing this ad on tv ar.. about disney coming spore izit?!?! for x'mas.. or is it a ad to aks us go over? -.- hurrr i wan hug my donald duck.. i wan kiss minnie.. they're al so cute!!! XD if onli got simba.. =X i WONT LET GO!!!! lol =X ok anyway gonna watch some video le.. thn off to bed.. tml's a day out with sii.. or rather a nite out lol~ goin to bugis for shopping.. time for me to get some clothes.. gd nite everyone..