Sunday, November 05, 2006

my dear complain that i didnt update my blog lol~ so here i am to blog =) anyway this 2 days i slack at home so no diff from bloggin ornt.. patch things up with the guys and ya ineed msn kills -.- msn alos made us misunderstood each other.. nabei.. suddenly i wish to go back to those days without computer.. but nah i dun wanna go back cos i wil start complaining about no com la.. i wan use net la blahh blahh blahh~

heard from my jiemei nikz.. that we got chingay workshop after 12th.. omg izit?! jiuming ar.. i can sense it's gonna be a busy month for me lol~ no.. busy few months~ cos if i not wrong we'll have to perform for the actual chingay itself which is in feb -.-

oh and lush is goin out for hari raya on 18th ^^ guess it's gonna be fun man.. we're gonna dress up like them and TRY to be like them haha~ it's a gd and fun way of learning one another's culture yea? guess my culture faci will be damn happy if she noes this.. but nah she's not gonna noe lol~ we're gonna find black baju man.. HOW TO FIND?!?! X( my malay frens are damn limited la.. zzzzzzz

gotten my deathnote anime ep 1-4 down on dvd le.. so shiok la.. watch al at one go XD and am gonna convert my Stand up! into smaller files thn can burn.. sian -.- thn after that, my com wil have much more space le! whee!!! XD found the show that mummy's looking for as well.. haha.. gd la.. but hopefully someone wil seed it.. if not tink no nid to dl le -.- and chewing on the chewy gum which dear bought for me ^^ been chewing on it for very long le.. lol~ siao liao..

oh ya.. and my lappie's very retarded recently.. my msn is damn lag and my internet sometimes cant even open a page.. sickening la.. rahh~ ok i go sian le.. lol~ gd nite!

i wish this period of busy schedule of him wil pass faster..
missing those days we were out on date..
missing those days where we go slack in town..
missing every moment with him..
missing u..