Tuesday, November 07, 2006

ok i was plain bored.. so i watched bleach haha.. and hor.. i like this guy lol~ his name is ishida.. not to the extend of "OMG ISHIDA!!! XD" but juz like la lol~ he's kinda sissy at first lei haha~ cos he's the kind top student.. hardly ppl wil even noe that's he actually exist in the class cos he's too quiet.. and also he's in ART AND CRAFT CLUB!!! lol! ok la.. not sissy.. in a nicer way is "gentle"man yea? =X

anyway today's a very weird day for me.. morning til around slightly before presentation in sch, i was super super enthu -.- i reali participate so much til "it's not me la" lol! but til presentation starts i abit nua liao.. hehe.. but i juz push la.. thn they ask question watever come to my mind i juz SHOOT! lol =X hopefully can anyhow turn a square to a circle ba =X actually got lush practiwe.. but i was sooooo tired til i reali CMI.. =X thn tapa told me the costume, vega's mum wil do for us.. omg.. so touched! even a parent is helping so much.. i tink i reali shud go for pratice le.. at least make the best out of myself even if that day i went to have aches al over, sprainmy ankle, broken hips.. blahh blahh.. juz do it man!!! woohoo~ XD

anyway many ppl's msn nick are rather emo recently.. =\ why ar?! there's "finding a place where i belong" there's "friends? they juz leave u when u need them the most" there's "death.." and of cos got me.. "God's asking me "when wil u come home?" =X ok i'm not being emo but i juz felt these are some "words" i "heard" or felt recently.. the home i mean is church la.. lol! my bf thot it's "come to the light" lollollol! laugh til die.. =X but seriously i needa go back church man.. but i no noe where to start =( back to YMM? to a new place? hais.. i cant easily fit into any church.. =\ somehow i'm attach to YMM for like sicne i was 10.. 9yrs le.. thou nv go for a long long time but it's stil my home church ma.. and it's my originall one and onli church.. it's not easy for me to break it out man =\ tried evangel with nic..

but erm.. i guess i'm not used to it ba =X hais.. how how how?! i'm like goin to the church i had at my home la -.- everyday listen to P&W song praying alone (not everyday).. hais.. i need to be a healthier christian man =\ ok i tink i'm kinda talking alot here le lol.. yes! o lvl's ending REAL SOON!!! XD EMILIA CHONG HUILING!!!!! come back here u biatch! lol i miss u =(