Friday, November 24, 2006

yawns~

today didnt go sch =X lalala~ shit la.. i promise ong chin huat i'll go de siak =\ mati liao.. ok anyway, went to VIP's practise.. but before that, was mixing abit of songs at home.. wanted to wake up at 2pm, watch a few nice nice episode of bleach and goong.. end up -.- have to mix song.. RAHHS~ ok nvm.. worst is!!! I CANT MIX!!! X( it's like shit la! dabian u noe?! DABIAN!!! X(

i listen le i wan to faint sia! =( how how how?!?! die le la.. end up have to go to fareast to sign the contract with the organiser for countdown.. wtf rite?! still need contract -.- scared we run away ar.. lol! so anyway, the ppl are confirm le.. VIP wil be me, shir, jyun, ash and fei dancing.. =D and today we learn abit of the song passion, and ran thru the old steps le =) was initialy quite fed up =
it's like when learning passion, i felt so damn left out =( no one teach me! =( reali is i ask also no one answer that kind lo.. damn sad la.. thn wat's the point of me goin sia =\ i jiatao dun wan learn liao.. sit down slack.. hai.. but after awhile ok le la.. moodswing i guess.. recently my moodswing waas quite bad.. and i'm very easily irritated and easily angered lei.. how come siak =\ scary.. even when i work, i also super entertain that kind =\ sometimes even wil give black face or stone there =\ hurr~

ok nvm... after that, wahh~ alot of suay thing happen.. initialy was suppose to meet sii go MOS.. end up she always nv pick up my call and super late reply my sms.. i was damn angry in the first place.. cos it's like.. she went in.. i thot we're suppose to go in tgt.. =\ and til like 10.30 thn she ask me "where r u" -.- and the invite can onli enter before 11.. HELLO~ who wont angry upon hearing ur fren went in first when u guys are suppose to go tgt??

ok nvm.. after that i didnt wan to go le.. cos super no mood liao =\ thn ash got her fren to sign me in =) ok la.. stil abit sian sian.. but thn juz go lo.. was ok la.. was very boring in the first place.. the music SUCKS la!!! X( thn me, ash and her frens were super slack lol~ dance abit, slack, dance abit, slack.. haha! alot of despo guys sia =
got this guy damn funny, he wanted to dance with me.. so when i was dancing facing the inner side of the circle we created, he stood behind me trying to hold my waist.. =\ i thn like stare at him abit abit, hint him to "GO AWAY!" but he stil stay *nabeis* thn i jitao stand there dun wan to move.. thn he stil continue!!! *fucking nabeis* thn i damn pissed, i turn and stare at him directly in his face lol!!!! thn he siam.. ma de! dunno how to zi dong one siak @#$%^&*

thn.. saw vic and he dance with sii.. lol.. thn wah lol! when i was at the side, got a guy came.. standing SUPER politely, like when a waiter serving u, hands both put infront, with a WIDE smile.. saying "wo ke yi gen ni tiao wu ma?" (can i dance with u?) wah i jitao dunno how to react and reali feel like laughing like siao =X like super noob la! lol!!! =X and he reali super polite lol!!!! thn i was like "shit la! how how how!??!?!?!" lol! but no one ard to help me so i say "orh" lol!

but hor!!! funny thing is..... we onli dance less thn 1minute lol!!!! and we were standing not close AT ALL.. thn vic pulled me away le lol!!! *thank god he saved me* lol!!! so we al dance in group =) thn juz dance le lo lol! after awhile saw BFC.. thn they open circle lol! thn i stand at the side watch ma.. quite far away la.. thn hor!!!!!! wah buay tahan!

got this guy, cam eup to me say "my fren have been lookin for u the whole nite.. he thinks you're reali cute.. can you dance with him just once?" WTF?!?!?!? lol! my reaction was, i turn to sii wanted to ask her.. cos i THOT the guy is referring to her lol! that's the usual case ma.. no meh? lol!! thn before i reach si, i tink again.. so i ask the guy repeat wat he say lol =X thn he say again thn i "HUH?!" lol =X thn he say they have been following me =X thn he even show where i stood, where i walk to blahh blahh blahh! wah jitao SCARY!!!!! =\ i was STALKED at MOS! lol

damn funny.. how come guys al weird weird one.. today, kana one despo, one super polite lil boy, and a group of stalker!! wtf?! but luckily nothing happen la.. HENG ar! thanks to mr vic for helping haha =D and also kim and his frens abit help help also if see something wrong.. =) last part of the day at MOS was good =) too happening to be not good liao lol! so many weird thing somemore all happen tgt one!! lol! i siam one, the other come -.- faint..

i guess i wont be goin to sch later lol =X tired la! somemore math =\ GONE~ somemore got work at nite =\ hurrr.. dying le la.. dreadful life =( anyway gotta treat myself nicer haha =) gonna love myself more more more! pamper! i'm a girl after all.. =) been hanging out with guys too much off my life =\ in pri sch was joey and gang, sec sch was the 7 bro, and now in poly the funny bboys in my sch -.- jiuming.. how can i be known as a girl liddat?!?!? raahhhh! if any guys are reading.. please note that miss iko is a GIRL!!! =( treat me more like a girl pls =( i may be very chor lor.. but i got my gentle points one ok =( i'll be grateful if u juz treat me more like a girl.. :D

ok gotta go rest soon le.. tired ar~~~ anyway mr maroon say he saw me at MOS.. but never call me cos he scared i dun recognise him -.- lol! cute la~ ok reali gtg.. nitey~ *hugs* ZzZzZzZzzzz..

i aint wanna be super hot..
i aint wanna be super cute..
i aint wanna be super pretty..
i juz wanna be a cheerful me with a lil bit of everything..
just me..