Tuesday, November 21, 2006

ah lalala~ so bored now in class -.- anyway had a nice nice gd rest ytd lol~ more of like coma =X i was watchin bleach.. half way i'm sooo tired and my eyelids are so heavy that i walk to my bed and KO =D lol! mummy say i look like walking zobie -.- and while sleeping she keep disturbing me lol! ok for those who dunno, we sleep tgt =D sweet hor?? hehehee~

thn i woke up at 5am -.- go toilet pee thn back to slp again lol! at first i thot i was late for sch.. thn i see the clock was like 5 onli -.- so i slp back haha.. and when i woke up at 7 .30 for sch, i felt SUPER ^^ like reali super recharged la lol!!! i promise i'll try my best not to skip sch le.n now's the time for me to buck up on my studies and earn money as well.. thou the job is hard for me to adapt to but thn no choice la $$$$$

i'm stil trying to fix my blog html -.- bear with me awhile k.. hehe.. i juz love this layout but the code got prob la =( stupid html! X( anyway later gotta work siansssssss.. after sch, go home change.. thn off to work.. i MUST get my concession man.. before i die =\ yeap yeap.. wil be back home at bout 11 ba.. thurs mos? i dunno sia =\ JY ask me sat.. sii ask me thurs.. wtf?! =\ of cos i wil go with sii la =X but thurs lei.. fri my mathhhhhhhh it's a dreaddddddddddd.. X(

oh well.. shall see ba.. tertiary fling on thurs.. shud be quite fun ba.. juz dun get al the underage lil kids there can liao.. waste space waste time.. sians.. go 3rd meeting le.. buaizz..