Saturday, October 28, 2006

wah wah wah~ total madness.. ytd went for lush practise.. indeed is overnite practise =\ it was fun la.. alot of burst-of-laughter happened lol~ and the BEST part is.. I INJURY MY RIGHT ANKLE!!!! X( hurhur~ cos the part where we do half split i overstretched my ankle.. T_T die liao lo.. tml how?!

drank alot alot of water lol~ of cos not forgetting the H2O with love from dearie ^^ dearie came and break abit.. so happy to see him breaking again ^^ haha~ like so damn long nv see the scene le la -.- anyway, we practise til 3plus.. thn slack there.. me and ash went to makan sutra drink water cos we terribly need chilled drinks lol~ and ate the lemon chicken..

wahh reali is heavenly la!! XD thn we went back to esplanade find them to slack cos ash was waiting for dharni.. end up dharni not coming so we left at bout 4plus.. wanted to wait for first train but tink i'll die la lol~ cant even walk =( so me and qamah took cab home.. on the way, he told me that i improve alot sia! woohoo~ XD

but he say i stil abit self conscious.. not as bad.. but stil got.. hehe.. i wil work harder!!! XD thn hakim also keep saying sorry cos he push us very hard.. but we al noe la.. it's for our own gd =) happy la~ finally everything done XD whee~ today gonna do my nails, rest my leg, maybe evening go northpoint with mummy thn come home rest.. mummy say wan treat me crab!!! wahahah~ reward sia lol~

and also this morning mummy scared me lol~ feel like i in hospital sia.. cos she woke up go work ma.. thn she suddenly rub my ankle thn massage.. i was slping thn suddenly "how come got ppl touch my leg and so painful" lol~ thn she help me bandaged it up witht he sprain type of bandage.. but even before noon, i woke up cos too pain lol~ too tight la.. so i remove it.. thn my right leg stayed stagnant thru out le lol~

muz rest man.. tml gonna give my ALL! wahaha~ cannot hai dao lush man! i'm gonna prove to certain bastards out there that even i, without the talent in dance, i, with hardwork, can be a gd dancer as well! and i'm proud of my hardwork and perseverance! and i'm proud of lush's determination! everyone was dead beat ytd.. but we went on! bit's the first time everyone dance half wa thn no energy.. but we push til the end.. it was gd.. and the feeling is WOAH~ i'm beginning to love lush so much lol =X ok i go rest le.. buai~

tml anyone coming call me yea? ^^
come come support lus at yio chu kang CC~!!