Tuesday, October 10, 2006

In a fucking angry fucking fed up fucking vulgar mood..

wat is this bullshit about trusting or not?! damn.. when u say u trust mi, thn TRUST me for heaven's sake! wat's this stupid thing "i trust u but i dun trust them" wtf??? so now i have to suffer for u not trusting them? being pissed here? it's reali wtf la.. so wat if one day they tell me "i like u" so wat?!?! i'll juz "orh ok lo thn?" thn wat else?! kaos.. the thot of it makes me like goin crazy now la.. knn! had a fucking bad day.. fucking bad starting.. fucking bad ending.. i swear whoever fucking is right infront of me now i see buay song i'll slam the fucking face straight down.. cb! i dunno wat's wrong with him today also la.. or rather the person with something is me lor.. but i dun care la.. stupid PMS is killing me now and the stupid tiredness is making me mad la.. wah reali feel like just shouting and screaming like a mad person now.. ah fuck everything la.. tml better that bryan quk or the fucking cheena dun pissed me off if not he or she'll be the sacrifise for this month i swear!!!

fucking cb better dun step on my tail or i'll kill anyone no matter who u are.. fuckers!