Sunday, October 29, 2006


OMGOMGOMG~

i'm so proud of LUSH and of cos myself ^^ we got into the finals for chingay pulse comp!! XD i can onli say the show was GREAT!! i felt so good onstage ar til my facial expression went wild lol! first time sia! and i reali didnt have the "what's the next step" kinda mentality running in my head i juz go with the music lol! fun la!!! but i bang into umsha and zairee lol =X sorry ar! =p but overall was gd la.. got video can go watch =D

i juz felt so great.. the moment before we went into the entrance, we prayed.. to our own individual god la.. i felt so united at that point of time.. everyone holding one another praying, thou in different language and in different religion.. but it's the heart that counts la.. and i was abit nervous but when some of them say "we gotta prove to the public and to P***** that lush is not lousy" and suddenly SOMEONE's face came straight into my mind..

the one who always tinks i'm lousy be it he/she's jealous or watever.. u didnt get in LALALA~ BIG FAT ORBI to u =p i'm so damn happy la.. in my mind thru out the item was "i must prove to ppl i can dance!" lol~ and i'm glad i didnt do badly whee~

and and and! mummy came wor!! lol~ after dancing for 4 bloody years she FINALLY see me dance le -.- i'm damn happy la.. ^^ and dearie came also ^^ wahh~ tink today's one of the happiest day in my life.. provided my muscle dun ache la i'll be much happier -.- lol~ pain la! my ankle overstretched and my thigh over used lol~ back also macam rock liddat pain la!

but it's al worth it ^^ and u noe wat.. god answered my prayers ^^ i prayed that i wont cock up.. i prayed that ppl wil acknowledge me.. and guess wat.. i didnt do a single mistake (yes i'm very proud lalala~) and mummy juz told me when she was watching she heard "wahh who are they? OH LUSH!!! OMG~ they're damn good.. ehh how come got chinese? wah both also very good sia!" lol!!!!!! both means me and ash~ omg~!

damn damn happy! for now and tml wil be a full rest day for me.. thn tuesday's the first day for preparation for finals XD cant wait for it man~ we settled our item liao lol~ fast ehh? =) wah i'm gonna give al out man.. have to improve my stamina and minus my fats so i can fit into the currently planned costume for finals ^^ we got a very nice costume planned but if i never slimmed down at least abit by thn, thn can forget it le lol =X wahh i cant slp la.. lol~ but damn tired.. gotta rest le.. here's a few pics =)



ya my pig leg =(


i took this when i was about to slp at nite lol =X



wonderful peaceful halloween with my dear at haagen dazs =)







hype up concert.. crazy fans of jonathan lol~ it's gd to be young man..


the funny couple -.-


air freeze?!


teacher zhenwei and student kelvin lol~ got scolded for a "air freeze" more like land freeze..


see how sweaty he is =X (it's water btw =X)


student kelvin studying his wu lin mi ji lol =X