Saturday, October 07, 2006

TIRED @_@

ok anyway, went to cube today with dearie and gang to watch the comp.. i can onli say.. it's a very very nice battle! ^^ dearie's crew won against hellboyz (1) and BFC won against hellboyz (2).. sad thing that both hellboyz crew lose.. but thn i can say.. my impression of them changed a whole big lot! they were nicer and frenly in battle.. at least they're not so beng anymore which is a very very gd thing ^^

thn the 2 winning teams got free beer ZzZzZzz.. and is reali ALOT of beer.. mad one! thn got this 2guy.. 1 from hellboyz.. and the other one name yat.. who is a dancer aint a bboy.. came and cheers with me.. OMG! bottoms up! siao one! one big mug of beer lei!!! B-E-E-R!!! X( lol! but ok la.. they are very nice =) got to chat with yat quite alot.. lol

and he's from urban vive.. i tink i spell correctly ba =X but ya i heard of them b4 nong nong ago ^^ and he say he heard my name nong ago also siak!!! lol! he say he ask ppl who's dancing blah blah.. thn ppl say al the names thn "the chinese girl iko" lol!!! -.- but he's very nice ^^ see! al dancers are nice hehe! including me wor =X

oh ya.. and he told me he need chinese girls dancer for his crew.. so i guess i wil recommend shir and jyun.. cos i tink ar.. they would like to dance with a malay crew as well.. but of cos not forgetting VIP la!! lol! wah.. thn would be real cool sia! XD but thn stil.. have to talk to them see wat's their opinion first.. =) juz a recommendation thou..

oh! have to say this! i swear! i promise! i guarantee! i will NEVER gei kiang again!!!! X( i act smart til my lil toe suffered like mad today =( cos i wore my tight high cut sneakers out today =( cos i wan to look different from other days ma.. juz try try not wearing my skateshoe but change to high cut sneakers.. end up.. less thn 2hours, my lil toe start to pain le =( thn i tahan.. cos i thot shud be ok..

thn til me and dearie were at raffles mrt there walking towards boat quy.. WALAO! i bth liao! thn i wore my high cut in a super lose manner -.- til i have to drag it in order to walk lol! thn we walk ard hoping to find some place that sells shoes.. almost got slippers lol! but thn club no slippers allow ma =( so walk ard find again..

find very very long lei!!! =( til we were at liang court, suddenly i saw a ray of light! and there's my savior.. i place that sells SHOES!!!!! XD so i bought my sch shoe which i wore back in sec days lol! the sleese velcro one.. skateshoe as well la.. but this time aint a skateshoe and aint sleese.. it's some chapalang brand lol and onli $15.90 XD wheee~ so lucky.. and it looks exactly the same as my sleese sch shoe lol!! wanted to get black.. but no my size =( so got the white one lo..

from thn on, iko lives happily ever after with her new shoe for the nite ^^ lol! reali siak! so shiok.. my lil toe was like RED and i reali mean RED~! poor thing =( thank god i found my savior ^^ thn we went cube le lo.. hehe~ after cube we went to mac makan, thn went to wait for NR home.. basket! my NR we waited for 1hr.. NO BUS CAME! &*(*^%$#@ so i reali fed up liao i took cab home =( $18.60!!!! my allowance for 2days!! hurhur! half my jeans! 1/3 of my converse sneakers!!! X(

nvm la.. siansations.. i go slp le.. tired le! gd nitey~ a happy day with a happy beginning and a beautiful ending~

happy me~