Saturday, April 29, 2006

woots.. today's sch's freaking great!! haha =) now that's wat i called learning man!! today's on cognitive process and problem solving.. ok i dun reali noe wat this module is about anyway =\ but today's abit on physics and maths =( at first i sian 1/2..

thn when doin the discussion on how to do our presentation blah blah all.. thn i sian cos i reali dunno wth andy's talkin to yvonne n kokwai =\ but heng ar.. andy say "i explain to u later" wah.. at least i wont get sian or the "F" feeling.. =) he thn reali explain EVERYTHIN to me lol.. and seriously.. tink today's session made me learn the MOST liao..

u ask me "wat have u learn in rp so far?" my answer wil be "i dunno" =\ but at least after today.. i can say i noe abit liao.. lol.. physics!!!! =) dunno wat mgh = 1/2 m v(square).. reali is "simi wa koh" =\ but at least i noe abit la..

principle of conservation of energy
mgh = potential energy
1/2mv2 is kintic energy

today our presentation made me feel REALLLL proud of my team and even myself =) i can talk like so freely and answer all the question given by the faci.. =) and andy of cos gave GREAT contribution.. no him = RIP (rest in peace) =\ i tink i love my classies la =) shudnt let those few ones spoile my attitude towards my classies =)

after sch went to eat and shop abit at causeway (AGAIN) -______- lol.. thn went to evangel famly church to watch nic's performance.. went with andy,sheryl and liyi.. the show was gd =) nice performance.. the ppl there r reali nice la =) reminds me of ymm peeps =...( oh!!! and i saw kiankuen and nicky today!!!! my ymm besties!!! miss them so damn freakin much man!!! kiankuen saw me and he's like HUH!!!!!!! MICHELLE?!?! lol!!! so cute rite?

the service was GREAT!!! thou the pastor's deafening me =X no offence! the preach's on "pain" thn involves "backslided christians" "emo pains" "physical pains" "mental stress" alot on the youths daily life stuff and probs we face.. i somehow liked the church =) but i'm missing ymm now =( how i wish the youths could come tgt again n juz go to our m'sia church camp again.. hais..

well.. all of us have to grow up.. all of us have to go for our different aims in life thus the seperations will happen.. =( oh.. the pastor's one sentence hit me on the head.. "jesus always tells us to come as we are.. we dun need to 'clean' ourselves or 'prepare' to come to his presence.." OMG LA!!!! remember i always say i'm not ready to go back to church.. =\ ok now i tink they're juz excuses..

ok tink i wil get back into church this 2 weeks.. either back t ymm (which is not so possible =\) or go to evangel.. tink i need the courage once again to say out loud "cleanse me! lord" god'll help.. =) no worries.. oh and when the pastor's talkin bout the pains.. walao when she comes to r/s.. not BGR la.. any r/s.. the "special" ppl struck me again =\ the 3 special person.. hais.. tears rolled like free again.. =\ i sang my hearts out during praise and worship.. prayed alot.. =(

after that we went to northpoint mac slack.. thn i saw her.. i wish to relai hug her tight n juz conrats her.. but i didt =\ i didnt have the courage to do so.. hais.. why?!?! why do things ended up like this?! =( hais.. but i managed to pull myself out of my table and go over to chat with her la =) i dunno.. but i see the smiles on her face.. makes me feel gd.. i guess nothin else matters.. =
hopefully god'll help.. =\ we went to ton.. i mean.. wanted to ton.. =\ but i failed.. i damn tired sia =\ thn KO at mac at TPY awhile.. til now thn reach home and bombom hao.. =) tired sia.. hair faster dry plsssssss -_-.. alot of things are happening ard me.. in my class.. in my frens.. everythin! i could see 2 lives about to bond as one.. i could see conflicts.. i could see neglectments i could see selfishness =
onli hope those bad stuffs wil turn into gd and gd ones be better.. =) wish al the ppl in love happiness =) wish those who r stressful over studies could understand the problems given n solutions done =) hopefully my dance could improve faster abit.. cos ehh.. somehow like JAMMED =\ lol..! =X ok.. tml's levis' com FINALS!!! wooohooo!!! shuang! gonna have a GREAT show liao.. =) tired.. go ZzZZzzzz le.. wanan! muacky muack!