Monday, April 03, 2006

went to esplanade.. erm.. nv dance.. so i shud say break? lol.. juz did abit of my usual old stuffs la.. but didnt break much cos paisei la! lol! EG's there.. not many ppl today.. only got 5 EG-ians.. thn norbin, kelving and larry.. thn charlie came awhile with the gf lo..

at first i didnt do anythin.. juz sit there lo.. thn they play this game call "horse" it's a breakin game.. damn funny! it's like u do one move thn everyone muz try to do it.. if nt kana hitch.. thn see them tryin to do reali reali funny!

thn til EG left le thn i break lo.. cos left the few of them nia.. hmm EG the leader.. the name i forgot liao.. =X but he's reali reali nice.. best bboy.. somemore nv put on airs.. haha.. his "bye" to me super funny.. it's a twist -_- hahaha! thn dian also came n shake my hand.. nice wor =)

i check my 6steps with kelvin n norbin whether is it right.. they say correct =) but stil slow la.. sian.. nvm! gonna do better! haha =) now i'm tryin to lean my weight on my right arm for my baby freeze.. my weight's like balanced out lo.. which is wrong cos have to lean on right arm =( weak hands i got.. SIAN!

ok that's how i spent my day off.. -______- oh somethin additional.. had lunch with mummy.. haha.. thn talk abit about my lappie la.. sianness.. dunno when thn can settle.. rahh! ma fan! tink my followin days wil spend at esplanade liao.. lol.. so bored.. everyday same thing.. dance.. break.. dance.. break.. but alot more to learn.. faint! =
i got support from dad n mum to be a dancer =) so happy! hopefully one day they'll be able to see my performance =)