Monday, April 03, 2006

juz read something..

i never regret watever i said to her..
i mean them from me..
sometimes it's reali best to keep quiet..

maybe she's rite..
my attitude is changin back..
or maybe i never ever changed..
my attitude was juz hidden underneath somewhere..
and now it's startin to show again..

maybe she's wrong..
my attitude had always been there..
it juz show due to diff situations..
at that point of time..
i already say "stop sayin"
but she keep goin on n on..
how am i gonna take it?

i noe she's sensible..
i noe she's always filled with logics..
i noe she handle things carefully..
but hello..
different ppl handle things differently..

for me..
this time i chose to run away..
to not talk about it..
not to liste to anythin about it..
juz to bury it..
and to give myself time to recover..
is it wrong?

i dun like to run away..
but i noe if we continue to talk about it..
things are gonna get worst..
i dun wanna risk it..
so cant i juz run this once??

why muz u keep haunting me with those words?
why cant u wait til i'm cooled off thn talk to me?
i noe i did somethin wrong too in that incident..
but why muz u hurry those things into me?

sometimes i feel..
u cannot understand me..
when i say i need a break..
i mean it..

things i go thru aint things u gone thru..
things i see them as aint things u see them as..
things i feel aint things u feel..

u always tell me to stand in others' shoe to feel..
but did u stand in mine?

i'm sorry my words were harsh that day..
but i did not regret sayin them..
cos i mean them..

i juz dun wanna continue with that topic..
but it went on..
when i say stop..
dun continue..
it'll onli backfire..

indeed.. it did backfired..

sometimes i feel i can talk to someone nt as close better..
i noe they wont be the one who truly noe me..
but at least i can seek comfort in them..
the advices they give is wat i wan as well..
to relax first b4 talkin bout anythin else..

but i dun tink she tinks that way..
sometimes being too "hurry" aint a gd thing..
have patience..
take things slow..
leave it to god..
and time wil heal..

me n her (another her) de things were buried i guess..
or at least the first wall had been broken down..
so i guess i made the rite choice..
by keepin mum about it..
and to juz let time heal..

it's true when ppl say
"true frens are hard to find.. harder to keep"
yea..
i agree..

and ppl say
"when one grows up.. the way they handle things wil differ"
yup..
this time i chose to "runaway"
if is the old me..
i'm sure gonna blow up a big fuss over it..
sure gonna quarrel like nobody's business..

watever it is..
this is me..
this is the real me..