Friday, April 14, 2006

lesson to learn?? watch wat i say?? my fault?? i hurt u?? u al tried??
wanna noe my response to al these? 1 word.. RUBBISH!

firstly in this incident i did nothin wrong.. i may blog bout it.. yes.. but like i always say i have my FREEDOM in my blog.. and i'm a damn straightforward person ok.. i say watever is al TRUTH if it hurts u.. thn it's u hurtin urself..

lesson to learn?? wat do i have to learn? learn how to act a nice person? act "oh i'm so hurt!" or act to TRY???? i did nothin wrong i kept my mouth shut al these while ok.. did i confront u al when u guys chose to enjoy instead of practise when the performance is near? hello wont i get mad?? i promise the person ok.. is I promise ok anythin cock up is ME who get it ok..

dun say u try when u didnt ok.. i didnt see it?? see for urself who try more la.. u call this try.. i rather u dun try.. we always did ask "anythin unhappy?" always dun wanna say or keep things within urself.. now u explode dun blame us ok..

frenship? impt to u? cherish? haha.. i no longer now the word cherish since i lost them ok.. they're the world to me.. my life.. now ince it's gone.. the xinwei who talk bout "cherish" "love" "frens" is gone too.. dun come and tell me things like u cherish me.. my advice is u better dun cherish me.. cos i wont cherish anyone.. maybe except for my mum.. now al i wan is dance, money, fame, and my mummy.. and maybe a few frens who stay true..

even if one day they turn their back on me, i wont cry anymore.. my last tears shed is for "them" no one deserve my tears anymore.. thanks n i suppose everythin ended here..