Friday, April 28, 2006

went to watch "the wild" with my classie =) nice show man!! cartoons again la hehe =X but well I LOVE IT =p thou the storyline's almost the same as other cartoons like "nemo" "chicken little" blah blah.. =\ but aiya cartoons are gd for stress relieving la =) mock UT comin =\ OMG!!! on tues! sure die lor.. my math like shit.. my physics like sai.. and my quiz result like dabian =\ jialat le lor.. can go JIASAI liao =X hurhur.. who can teach me?!?! =( hopefully we al can pass ba..

oh and vern removed his cornrow!!! wahahaha! damn funny!! cos me, nic, sheryl and liyi was late ma.. so we went in later.. thn we juz sat down like usual la.. setting up our lappie and al.. til ard 20-30min liao thn suddenly andy talk to vern which is at the other corner of the room.. thn suddenly i look i "AHHHHHHH!" lol!! cos i didnt see him!!! hahahaha! his hair.. OMG OMG OMG!! damn funny can?!?!?!?! like those super guai de sia.. another way to say is those mud =\ and another way is chio bu (according to nic n andy) lol!!! madness.. but reali diff sia! hahahaha! shud take photo n post again! haha =X

sch's nt bad tpday.. but today's math.. ok i'm dying real soon.. today's math related to physics sia &^$#$@#&* so suay can?!?! this week physics week ar?! =( nabui.. hopefully i can understand physics real soon =\ hais.. jiayou baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..