Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Today slack my day at home.. actually not reali slack la.. i cut my hair (by myself).. i did facial.. i watch alot of videos tryin to find ideas for hollarback.. i also dl alot of songs.. ard 40+ i tink =\ al yoyo de.. hoping to get ideas also la.. sian..

tml goin sch with mummy to buy lappie.. hopefully nothin crop up.. i reali need a gd com liao.. my com today restarted dunno how many times.. cos i dl limewire =\ ok now i remove it le.. so at least my com never bao zha..

did abit of freeze juz now.. i can do chair le wor =) but on bed la.. -_- dun dare do on floor yet.. my wrist injured liao.. sian.. thn tried head stand.. buay sai la.. argh.. pain.. =\ aiyo today reali sian.. actually joinin hollarback with the bboys.. but now cannot le.. due to some reasons la.. sian.. maybe gettin the rest of VIP to join ba..

tml meetin jun at 6pm for dinner.. thn go dance.. hopefully tml's better.. hopefully got more idea.. hopefully everythin wil be well.. i ddnt slp a wink ytd.. juz cos i was choreographing.. now i super steam @_@ sian la.. i go listen song liao.. buai