Sunday, April 16, 2006

when u say i never learn.. when u say i'm running away.. tink about it.. u dun even understand me.. u dun even noe wat i'm thinkin.. when u say u al are nt in my list.. ha.. tink about it.. if u are nt even in my list why the fuck wil i care in the past? tink b4 u say anythin.. stop shootin out nonsense which u dunno.. u dunno wat i'm goin thru n u say u learn.. thn gd for u.. u say i nv lear.. izit?? i didnt noe that.. if i never learn why would i grow? ppl grow when they learn.. tink how to improve??? pls la.. tinkin wont help.. put them into action! u've been thinkin for far too long.. juz tink again.. u keep thinkin n thinkin "maybe i liddat... maybe i do this.. maybe i try" wil it help?? NO! at least to me i try! i put them into action thn words.. i put them into actions thn any stupid ideas in me.. no point keep sayin "i try i try" when u NEVER try..