Sunday, April 09, 2006

aiyer sian my indoor dream no more liao =( went al the way down to gombak lei.. ma de.. the cheerleaders reali F up sia! %^$@^*&^! the musicians reali nice.. they did al they can to fit into our request lor.. onli that cheerleaders keep "entertain" us.. thn give that "i dun care" face.. CB!! nvm la.. gonne stand up that stage one day with my own effort!

woots.. tml's first day of FOP.. gonna meet many new frens.. prayin damn damn damn hard my class wont be the sucky one.. i've always been in best classes! with funyy ppl.. yet noe when to study when to play.. that's wat i wan man.. pls dun gimme those "STUDY" type or "CHEEBYE LA" type =\ too extreme liao..

hopefully my classmate wont be childish kind too.. cos i'm sure my class wil be younger thn me de =\ sian.. have to slp early today if nt cant wakey lol.. hmm guess wil watch 1 episode of my "kimi wa petto" today ba.. cannot watch too many =( if nt slp late lol..

oh and hor i went to pasar malam juz now muahaha.. bought 2 tee n a watch.. spent 36bucks nei.. =\ nvm la.. heng got savings liao.. haha.. actually for another purpose de.. =\ but now guess no nid le la.. juz keep saving.. thn can buy digi cam.. buy new phone.. buy more shirt for dance!!! tat's wat i terribly need man =\ BLACK TEE! if nt everytime sweat sibei er xin sia YUCKS!

okok da go watch my drama liao.. nites!