Friday, April 07, 2006

freakin shag!!!! i've been sitting infront of my lappie ever since i wakey @_@ and that's like ard 13hours+++++... my god!!! hey i did not slack ok.. i've been crackin my brain for our song for next sat.. my god! i'm freakin shag! cos reali idea runnin dry.. and it's my first time mixing songs..

i learn how to use the prog today.. and it's reali damn hard in the first place.. but now i got the hang of it le hahahaha! mixed ard 4version of the songs.. =\ and one more thin.. i dun reali like using lappie lei =\ firstly wil low batt.. secondly my lappie very bright! i already adjust le stil very bright =\ thirdly.. i hate the keyboard!!!!! RAHHHH! have to cut my nails liao.. SIAN!

anyway juz send the song to bryant.. haha.. he said nice la.. hopefully reali is nice ba =\ and i juz read somethin.. and i tink that i'm outta "that world" which i used to once belong.. =\ well.. glad they enjoy themselves.. maybe things shud juz be this way.. me.. alone by my own.. i dun tink they'll read my blog so well.. i guess it's time for me to "leave"..

i had enuff nites of tears-wash-face.. ytd juz had.. hais.. had ideas of how to party "that" day.. but well.. i guess i'll leave it to them ba.. seeing each other wil onli make everyone feel shitty.. so.. ya i guess i'll juz stay home to study or dance that day ba..

argh.. enuff bout unhapy stuff.. tml gonna dance at esplanade! the cheerleaders wil be there too to meet up with us and to discuss bout our item =) hopefully more brains can work better! whole body achin like mad =\ due to the new choreo la $#$@^^&%&@! but hor.. i'm damn PROUD to say I DID CONTRIBUTE THIS TIME ROUND!!!!!! muahahaha! =X

another proud thing.. SONG DONE BY ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok enuff of haolianness.. haha! guess i'll go mix a few more song le.. for fun! heehee =X

"A clover leave can never survive with a missing petal." this used to be my lines.. but i guess i said wrongly.. maybe a 3leave clover is better.. much lighter.. seeing them so happy.. i guess i shud juz leave them alone.. al the best.. -bless-