Thursday, April 13, 2006

today wenta esplanade.. hmm dance abit la.. very nua today.. =\ well maybe reali sian of everythin.. life sucks when these happens.. many ppl came to me and say "listen to wat she have to say lo.. thn say ur view" aiya watever la.. 'm sick n tired.. she's old enuff to tink for herself.. she's older thn me lor..

it's her passion, her dream, her life.. not mine.. why shud i meddle with other ppl's life? true that i waish to help my frens achieve their dreams.. but when she herself aint putting in effort.. why shud i??

i hate it when ppl always say "wah the so gd.. so successful.. how i wish i'm like them" when i heard these kinda words i feel like sayin "ehh fuck u la.. ppl put in effort that's y they're succcessful.. they deserve it.. how bout u?" nabei.. fuckin piss off when heard such stuffs..

argh.. dunno dun care la.. watever it is.. my dream lives on.. my life goes on.. if u tink u'll make me sad/hapy.. u're wrong.. no one can make me sad/happy now.. well.. maybe if u get me fame n money.. i'm realistic.. have to be liddat since i'm in a realistic cruel world where everyone turn their back on FRENS juz to get fame n mone.. rite?