Tuesday, December 06, 2005

WORK~
today never go anywhere except to work.. saw G at office.. damn sian lucky not same roadshow~! wahaha~! OYA~! i wanna say this~! anyone who read my blog is all ur choice ok.. this is my life my idea my thinking.. i write wat i feel.. so i dun care i offend anyone ornt.. so think twice b4 u read anythin from here ok.. u may feel sad or angry after watever i write but dun care.. cos this is juz my thinkin.. today work with jeffrey n wei qiang.. quite sian la.. as usual lo slack here slack there.. thn jeff told me his gf read my blog and felt sad/angry over wat he told me bout the marriage=xi guan.. warao~ pls la i've said it's MY FEELIN.. not he said.. but felt rather bad la.. ok if jeff's gf happens to read this "sorry ok.. i'm rather bad at expressing my words.." well cant blame her.. if is me i also wil angry.. maybe even worst i might bomb spore down.. lol~! marriage lei.. big thing in life especially for a girl.. hmm so i must reali think VERY carefully b4 i get myself a bf.. lol~! maybe ppl say i'm childish la.. but well.. i'm onli 18.. HELLO~ how mature can i be.. i dun wanna act mature as well lo.. it's like why act so old when u r actually stil so young.. young can enjoy life.. why not?? saw stanley today also haha~! he work very near me onli sia~ yea got ppl go home tgt le.. =) he suddenly very motivated to form band sia~! lol~! see him lidat i also happy la.. my frens with dreams n workin on it =) hmm walao miss my pinky brownie~~~ >.<>.< tml no dance.. if no work tink i'll rot at home ba.. lol~! today dl alot of songs wahaha~! happy~!!! W-inds, LEAD Kyohei~!!! *MUACKSSSSS*