Thursday, December 08, 2005

Love Life~
juz feel like blogging~ hmmm i dunno why i feel sooooo funny today.. it's like very not me.. but in a gd way la~ i realise alot of "secrets" today~ haha~! i feel tat my life is like so full now~ am rather happy with it~! maybe this is the life i should lead.. but am stil lacking of something~ i dunno wat it is.. juz feel very aimless.. i am juz moving on aimlessly.. hmmm maybe cos i very long never so single in my life le ba~ felt quite empty thou~ stil lookin for my "mr. right" heehee~ my horoscope book say i'll find him this month.. hopefully ba~ haha.. i reali wan him to appear real soon..! but nonono~! cannot rush~!!!! later end up like me n jason thn jialat.. wah come to tink of it my love life is rather a up and down one.. i've learn reali alot.. learn to be more independent, not to hold on to anythin too tightly, not to be too possesive, not to put in my 100percent in any relationship(99percent can liao haha~!).. reali a tough lesson learnt~! but worth it la~ lol~! wanna learn more.. haha~! i dun mean i wanna get involve in wrong relationship again.. but wat i mean is i juz wanna take every prob that happens to me as a lesson learn.. but one more thing i stil have to learn.. ~resistance~ haha~! i fall in love too easily le lar~! >.< stil have to learn.. haha~! anyway am happy with wat i am now haha~! i'm lke a puzzle with one last missing piece.. yet to be found.. =)