Thursday, December 29, 2005

Shiokanathan~!
today's simply so damn great!! maybe abit od downs at first but ok la wont wanna talk bout it.. bleah bleah bleah~ haha i'm juz so happy n relax.. it's reali a cosy cosy kinda feelin =) let me slowly share with you ba.. =)

Sisi..
sorry ar darlin.. i cant acc u to MOS today.. reali dn have the gd feelin to club.. i mean club is for fun for celebration ma.. but no mood eh.. heex.. lucky i didnt went ar.. lalala~ u say it sux rite.. lol! but sorry la.. dun wanna leave u alone de but i juz wanna dance today as in not the clubbin kinda dance la.. lol~! juz wanna enjoy a relax day out =) and be strong k girl! i noe now u very confuse.. but be firm of wat u wan.. humans are greedy creatures.. trust me.. pull back ba.. jiayou u can do it de!!!! i'll be there for u whenever u need me!! and thanks for bein there for me today! damn happy u did that =) oh yea.. jun yi.. happy bday~!!! thou i noe he wont read my blog la.. but nvm la i got wish can liao lol!!!

Shir..
i meet shir earlier today.. hmmm perhaps to catch up with her ba.. it's been a long time since we last reali chatted n have fun.. kinda miss it =) she's reali one person that can make my day so bright!! lol! funny girl man!! today i called her b4 i left my house.. thn she's like "hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr! u r stil at home??????" lol her reaction reali funny sia!! -faints- we watched boa's video cos she brought her lappy ma.. warao she hor.. make me so jealous now..! cos boa's figure damnnnnnnn gd sia!!! waliew waliew! nvm i'll slim down de.. GAMBATE!!!! but reali felt gd bein with her la.. so fun n crazy.. thou it's abit OVER la.. but stil felt gd lo.. haha!

Clover Babes..
suddenly sharon sms me ask "wanna meet for supper?" my first reaction is "OMG" cos it's been like ages since we reali sit down n crap lol!! bing joined us too.. i'm juz so happy lo!! thou was very tired after dance but was reali happy n i tell myself "it's a die-muz-go one!!" lol~ juz a simple meal n chat is reali gd enough.. thou wil get fatter la -_-''' but nvm la.. for them, i'm willin! lol! so drama huh.. =) we chatted alot.. we met at bout 11+ at city hall thn our mouth go non-stop til 5am.. wahaha~! so nice!!! =D babes.. meet up more often ok! even is late nites.. i wont mind.. if i happen to be ZzZz, DRAG ME OUT!! lol!!! cos i simply wanna spend time with u girls!!! -muacks-

Emi..
she got abit of family issues with her mum.. so she dun wanna stay home thn she wanna meet us earlier.. but hor.. she reach at bout 6+ la.. so nt much diff thou lol~! nvm.. VIP's trend.. LATE~!!! haha~ she seem abit moody but stil ok la.. stil as crappy as ever haha~ and she had abit of tiff with her boy la.. =\ so i talk to her lo.. to let her noe that sometimes girls have to give in as well.. they're our BF not slaves.. she's abit too princes le.. but it's juz her.. si i juz talk to her la.. as in advice lo.. like dun be so hard on him too.. he had given in to her alot!! and i tink he reali loves her la.. i hope i'm nt wrong this time.. =) jiayou ba emi!! u can de.. cherish him ok.. i know i've said this like billions of time la lol~ but yea.. CHERISH!!!! smile k girl =)

Ash..
baobei ash baobei ash! my poor girl.. she n her bf broke up =( maybe that's the not-so-nice ting today ba.. hmmm they got not enough time for one another.. but actually to me.. i tink if the trust n feelins is stil there, things'll work out naturally.. God ain't cruel yea.. he'll definitely help.. so girl.. dun be sad ok.. i see u today so shag i heart "piang" sia =\ ur eyes are so swollen =\ dun cry anymore k baobei! u stil got us!! and even if they leave u, i'll always be here.. and i mean it! so SMILE!!! -huggs-

Dear Boy..
guess tis is the best part ba.. haha~! i juz feel so luck that i've got him.. =) he's so sweet.. when i reach citilink, i wan a hug.. so we hugged =) heex.. thn when me n shir was watchin video at another side, he came n see see.. haha but reali sweet to like "didnt expect" him to be bside me.. and yet when i turn, he's there =) i juz like it =) thn while we were restin after dance, i saw him sitting at a side lookin rather sian.. =\ of cos i went over la.. thn see how's he lo.. hmm he's so sian.. dunno y also.. hope he's ok ba.. ytd he's sick hurhur!! hope he'll be better le! thn i tried to cheer him up la.. thn when i was restin my chin against his knee, he sayang my head! OMG! -faint faint faint- so sweet la!!!!!!!!! lol! thn cos i sweat alot ma thn he took his shirt to wipe my hair.. ARGH damn sweet of him!! thn he tried to make me not so hot by blowin at me lo.. haha sweet hor sweet hor! lalala i gt a sweetie pie! =P thn cos my butt is wet -_-''' it's the sweat la.. warao thn got BIG patch lol! thn he fan for me too.. but he hor take the towel smack my butt! #$%*^%!!! lol! but fun la.. haha! when he held my hands.. i faint.. lol! reali la.. heartbeat like "bombombom" damn fast! haha! juz liddat is enough man.. i'm happy enough.. nv felt so relax before.. =) thanks boy! i love u!!! -muacks-

The happy walk-home..
i walk home al the way from yishun lol!! shiokkkkk man! at first quite scared cos the road damn dark n quiet.. but that's wat i wan also la lol!! thn i juz walk lo.. wah the sky tonite is damn pretty!!! there's so many stars~!!! i "talked" to them when i was walkin n listening to Xing Xing Zhi Huo.. wah so relax!!! it's like throw everythin behind me n juz relax.. enjoy the stars~!!! it's a long walk but reali relaxin! enjoy it man!!! now i know.. tims spent alone might not be a bad thing thou.. =) i used to tink whenever u're alone, it's loneliness.. but now i realise that it's not totally tat way.. depends on how u see it.. look at it positively.. and u'll be surprised!! =)

My guiding star?..
ususally there wont any stars outside my window recently la.. thn today there's ALOT!!! but a extreme brught one was there.. and i'm like OMG~! damn nice~! i look at them n prayed to God.. to let me keep tis happiness.. and everythin that i have now.. they're juz too precious!!! every single thing!!! my frens, my boy, my mummy, my dance, my life..! most importantly.. my smile!!! yea.. damn happy today.. hopefully this kinda days wil keep comin back =) tml gonna go find dear at his place =) yay~! haha.. juz another sweet day to acc him again =) it's been a few days since we last spend time tgt alone le.. juz wish to spend more time with him b4 he start sch again.. yea.. happy happy happy.. ZzzZzZzZzzzzzzzz..