Tuesday, December 13, 2005


I'M IN LOVE~
12 dec 2005.. the day when happiness knocks on my door.. al i can say is i'm soooooo in love.. today is the day where my worries is being prove empty.. =) now he had choosed to walk with me and to take care of my "wounds".. i reali hope he'll be the one that walks with me for life.. til the very day this shooting star stops burning n died.. i reali am too filled with words now.. i dunno is it too soon for us to be tgt.. but i'm very sure i reali do love him and i wont wanna miss such a sweet guy like him.. this my special day this my special darling.. but i stil have so much more to learn to become a perfect gf.. i'm definitely not a perfect gf now and it's rather sad that i cant be a perfect gf for him.. but i promise i'll learn.. and i hope he'll give me the time to learn.. i've never been a serious relationship before.. i mean where both sides are serious.. it's either him or me.. but i'm quite sure that this time it's true.. for me at least la.. am juz sooooo happy~ oh ya another thing.. thou i'm in a relationship now.. i stil muz be very sure that i'll nv leave my clover babes n frens alone.. NEVER~! i'll learn to give my time to everyone equally.. that's one thing i SWEAR i MUST learn.. haha~! babes.. if u ever ever felt left out.. pls pls pls do tell me ok.. i dun wanna lose anyone of u.. reali~ u girls have been there for me whenever i'm sad, angry or happy.. u girls had been the ones who shared everythin with me.. i love u girls so much that i can die ok~ haha~! si-remember u said if i'm attached u'll have no one but to look for zhiwei? i'll prove u wrong this time.. haha~! cos i'm gonna be fair to everyone.. cos i love u equally~! so dun ever think that way again ok~! *muacks* ok the next part of my blog is gonna be quite turn off la~ spoiler of the wonderful nite~!! -_-'''

MR CROACH~!
argh~! when i was typin half way there's this tiny mr flyin croach which dunno how n why he flew n stopped on my screen-_- somehow i manage to "invite" him outta my room la.. with the biggest help of a magazine n lotsa tissues~! i didnt kill him i swear~ i dun dare la~! hurhur~!! OMG~ *faints* it's the first time i'm soooooo calm when i see mr croach man~!! now i'm feeling itchy al over.. argh~! creepy feelin~ Eeeks cant stand it~! can i bathe~?! lazy thou.. haha~!! maybe he's here to congrats me la.. watever it is i beg mr croach NEVER to find me again ok~!!
MR CROACH~!