Thursday, December 15, 2005

=^,^=
today simply am i happyyyyyyyyyyy~! had a long chat with baby jon =) love him sooooooooo much now~!!! we had a longgg chat at my house downstairs the BBQ pit there.. =) i got to know him so much more now.. his family, his past relationship, his frens, his life.. and one thing.. he mentioned that i spend too little time with him =( baby i'm reai reali sorry~!! i reali wanna spend lots n lots of time with u alone~ in fact i wanna spend all my time with u.. but i have to be fair to my clover girls n VIP.. and one thing i'm very afraid is that one day he'll get so sick of seein me n juz decided to leave me one fine day.. =( which had alwaysssss happen to me =( i reali cant afford to lose this baby~! baby~ dun ever feel that u're juz another person in my life ok~! u definitely is someone so damn special to me..!!! u know juz by sittin by his side, listening to him talkin n juz by seein him, is juz such a enjoyable thing to do.. when we hugged so damn tightly, i knew he's the one tat i had always been dreamin of.. i reali do~ someone who treat me like a princess n love me juz the way i am.. juz a pure love that i had always been waiting for al my life.. now he had finally appeared.. i reali hope he'll be the one that walks with me for life.. til the very day i die.. i dun wanna lose him n i had never been so sure of this.. i had always been rather sad in my past 18years.. now is he the one that's gonna me happy for the next part of my life? i reali wish.. now that i've got him.. al the past sufferings are al worth it~! he keep sayin i'm cute.. lol~! hope it's not juz some sweet talks.. he's also my cutie baby~ lookin at his blur looks reali makes me so happy that i can simply smile =) guess wat.. i'm onli his 2nd gf wor =) wahaha rather shocked.. this shows he's a gd guy~! haha~ the things that we chat about tells me that he's reali reali the kinda guy i wan~ b4 this conversation, i'm stil rather worried that this step that i took to be with him might lead to nowhere again.. but now.. i know he's true.. 100percent true.. i promise i wil quit smokin..! give me more time ok baby~? he's so damn sweet.. he said smoke less.. he didnt say dun smoke.. it does make a difference ok~! so understandin.. =) ok we juz part for less thn an hour n now i'm missin him like crazy =( tml might not be able to see him.. hurhur saddy~! hope can see him on fri.. heex.. we did chat about x'mas as well la.. hmmm he wan to spend it with me.. but he stil have a unfulfilled date.. so i reali dunno wat to do now.. dunno wat to expect on x'mas.. for him to be there? or not.. of cos i hope he'll be with me la.. first time in my life spendin x'mas with my someone special ok~! oh yes~! he said that he's so deeply in love with me now.. i'm so freakin happy when hear that~!!! finally that word "deep" came outta his mouth.. haha~! juz wanna say i'm sooooooo deeply n madly in love with u too~! i'll spend more time with u ok baby~! trust me~! *loves*