Saturday, December 17, 2005



Hmmm..
i started of my day with a smile cos i receive dar dar's sms.. but continued with troubles whole day long.. =( cos he send me "wat if one day i cant make u smile no more?" and that reali reali affected me.. i juz cant simply smile today.. nothin can make me reali smile.. when was havin dance with yutaki, i can onli force myself to be so damn concentrate to leave the worried-ness in me aside.. =( i'm juz so damn afraid tat he'll juz leave me one day.. haix.. i did ask him wat he mean la but he say he's juz talkin nonsense.. hmmm hope tat's it's reali nonsense ba.. maybe he stil cant put in his all for me.. cos like wat sisi said.. he had so much memory with his ex.. they're tgt for nearly 2years lei.. it wont be ez for him to reali 100% let go so fast.. to him i maybe talkin nonsense now la.. but i reali quite emo today la.. haiz dunno why.. ytd i have this dream.. tat he juz wanna leave me and tell me straight in my face that "sorry i cant take care of u anymore.. i decided to go back to her.." walao reali wanna die when i woke up sia.. =( when i told sisi bout it she say last time got someone tell her b4 tat if we dream of this kinda things it means tat u n the person wil last.. wah thn i more relax le la.. hopefully ba.. but i'm stil damn emo today la =( maybe it's pms reaction.. argh~!! nvm la tml wil be better.. confirm~!! cos i'll be finally goin out with my dar dar on a date already~!! yay~! got my shirt n everythin ready.. heex~ guess this is the onli thing i'lll be able to smile at today ba.. may my emo-ness be gone soon~!! and may we be able to settle dowwn stably soon~ =) p/s:he asked me wat pain do i mean on my msn nick.. al i can say is it's for me to noe for u to find out.. b4 this pain goes off i guess i'll nv be 100% happy.. so i'm prayin reali hard for the day that this pain goes off.. (sisi u noe wat i mean la.. haha)