Sunday, December 11, 2005

BEFORE I FALL IN LOVE***
this morning wake up thn my nick was "in dreamland with u.." OMG thn suay suay he online thn saw.. argh!!! >.< shy but sweet thou.. heex~ cos he disturb me.. lol~ nabeissss~!!! nvm had a happy morning with him involve.. lol~! today went to esplanade.. was rather pissed with the VIP thingy la.. haix disappointed thou.. i had a bad tummy today.. keep wanting to vomit.. argh~! lucky didnt.. i cant reali dance today too.. damn sick.. sian.. and i dun tink i wanna join dance works anymore.. cos i reali cant work with T.. she's toooooo ego-istic~!! my god~! after wat i heard from ash, i'm like WTH la~! cant believe it.. and the dance style reali is not my type and not wat i wan.. so i guess i'll not join ba but stil have to wait for emi to come back discuss with her ba.. today i keep havin the song "before i fall in love" in my mind.. argh~! it's reali reali wat i am thinkin now.. i reali did felt somethin there between us but stil not yet there.. but can trust the way i feel? cos' my heart's been fooled before.. or am i just seeing wat i wan to see or is it true?? -this sentence is like a BIG hammer DANGG onto my head~ @_@ i mean reali reali true.. is this the truth?? or juz tat i'm thinkin too much? maybe he dun even liked me.. it might be juz a gd feelin tat's all.. i'm soooo afraid of getting burned but i wanna take a chance.. but how?! i reali wan someone to belong to me and for me to be belonged to.. someone who'll stay around thru al my ups and downs.. cos it's been reali hard for me to juz give my heart away but i'll give my everythin just to hear u say u do.. haiss~! love this song so much~!