Thursday, December 08, 2005

HAPPINESS~
was chatting with binggie few minutes ago.. hmmm she told me that ter is treating her better now.. when i heard tat, i felt sooooo happy for her~ come to tink of it.. clover, binggie n sisi has both gotten their happiness from the guy whom they reali love.. could reali see how happy they are =) now left with sharon and poor me.. lol~ sharon had always been waiting for tat particular guy.. but sadly no result.. haix.. for me, i had always been involve in very very wrong relastionship.. wat's worst is, i know he's not the one for me but i juz love him blindly.. how stupid n blinded can i be?! but at least i've learnt.. learn to be open to everythin.. wat's most important is i'm happy~ now i choose not to love blindly but to love someone who loves me.. in the past, most of u should noe my mentallity is "as long as i love u i'm ok if u dun love me as much.." but now no longer tat way.. i guess i have to be more selfish n love myself more.. so my bf have to love me more thn i love him.. haha~ well it'll be best if i love him as much as he loves me la but that seldom happen i guess.. it's always one side more.. i had always been in the position of the one giving in more.. now it's time for me to be receiving.. but i wont be sooo selfish til keep receiving but not giving la.. i wan a fair love a clean fair love.. nothin else.. i'm stil waiting for pure love which is very very rare.. maybe most ppl laugh at puppy love.. but tink.. puppy love is soooooo pure~! isn't tat a perfect one? hmm to me, as long as he loves me and i loe him.. everythin else doesn't matter as much.. i was telling binggie.. if i ever get my next bf and if he's gonna be the one i wanna marry to, i'm gonna scold him~ lol~! why? cos he made me wait sooooo long and made me got hurt by sooo many other wrong guys~!!! lol~! poor bf of mine.. heehee~! but of cos i'll love him like nobody's business la~ soooo hard thn find him lei.. haha~! prince charming ar prince charming~ please appear soon okok~! i'm getting impatient~~~~~ >.<