Thursday, December 29, 2005

It's Been 4 Years..
time reali flies.. come to tink of it.. it had been 4years since my godbro Khimchuan left me =( remember that time reali cried like siao.. hmm reali mis him so much.. wil never forget the last day i saw him b4 he left us.. we played so much in sch.. haix.. hmm.. and i'll never forget the dream that i had afew days after he left.. i dreamtthat i came to this grassy patch.. it was at nite.. the sky was dark but filled with stars.. it's reali beautiful.. thn i saw a shooting star.. thn suddenly i see his face in the sky.. and he told me this.. "be happy my dearest xinwei.. i never wanna see u sad.. dun cry for me cos i had not leave u.. remember to protect yourself more and think for yourself.." something liddat la.. thn when i woke up.. my tears is like river.. hmm.. maybe is after thn i start to fall in love with stars so much ba.. everytime i look at stars, my mood changes.. my load lightens.. =) maybe gor is there in heaven watchin over me ba.. tellin me to smile always n be happy no matter wat happens.. when he left me.. i reali got the "cherish your life!" thots.. it's like he got his dreams.. he got his passion and everythin.. but he cant fulfill them.. he dun have the chance to.. so now i have it.. i must cherish it.. everythin i do i give my 100%.. if not thn dun do it.. suddenly miss so many things today.. miss dawa as well.. my dearest puppy.. miss his nonsense n snores.. haha~ tink he should be a BIG dog now le ba.. hope he's leadin a gd life now.. carefree n have things to eat! he loves to eat! haha.. hmm.. tink about past reali feels so.. memorable.. it's like.. wah.. look.. i've travelled this far.. and been thru so much shit.. thou those times sux.. but it's wat that makes me stronger each time.. =) i'm definitely much stronger thn ever ba.. and am stil growing.. =) but my mind shall stay pure n innocent.. not naive but innocent.. dun wanna have BIGGGG dreams.. but little ones wil do.. i'm a easily satisfied person.. =) i dun expect alot from anythin or anyone.. as long as i'm happy.. and everyone's happy.. tat's enough le.. i dun have much stress now.. maybe cos i'm leadin a rather carefree life now ba.. no works no exams.. but soon i'll be havin stress le lol! cos 2006's comin and i'm gonna get into a sch!! haha~! muz study more.. this one full year had been a rather full one for me.. thou i've been slackin my time thru but i've learn ALOT! and experience ALOT too~! actually i'm reali glad that i'm becomin more n more happy each day.. esp now when new years' comin.. it's like a new me a new start.. everythin starts again.. =) i realise alot of things i never know.. haha.. rather happy la.. =) i'm gonna continue my life with a light heart.. juz be happy and nothin else reali matters.. today i'm gonna survive with $0 haha.. but guess i'll stil be happy.. cos i'm gonna make myself happy.. =) wil blog again tonite..