Sunday, December 11, 2005










CLOVER BABES~
today went out with clover.. to haagen dazs for FONDUE~!!! we ate fondue and waffle~ my treat of cos.. got pay ma.. so have to automatic abit la.. oh hoho but i happy la cos FINALLY can get to meet up with ALL of them.. lol~! we went to bishan to eat.. thn took photo~~~ lots n lotsa photos~!! wahaha~ thn took neoprint~ like it so much~!!! wahaha~! very happy today.. in everyway.. wahaha~ and am reali reali glad that each and everyone of us is having a happy life now.. thou mine is stil with ups n downs but at least everythin seems better =)

SWEETIE BANANA~
he's my sweetie man~! sweetie banana fondue..>.< received his sms when i wakey =) brighten up my day again heehee~ sms him rather alot today.. heex felt so happy=) told clover bout him too wahaha~ anyway am chattin with him now.. wahaha~~~ go chat le later thn update my bloggy again~!!! bleah~!! =^,^=

after chat**
i dunno y but can someone use a hammer and DANGG me pls.. i'm emo-ing again~! argh~! i dun wan~!!! i mean i'm reali glad to have him in my life now thou there's stil somethin lacking.. but y am i stil so emo..? and i've promise myself tat once that special someone appears, no more emo for me.. no more smokin no more stubborness.. but.. i reali dunno la........ hurhur~!! tears juz rolled down by itself.. i reali dunno y.. it's juz the sudden sadness filled my heart.. when he told me those stuff, i'm glad.. i know it's tooooo early to say the 3 special words.. i cant say it too.. it's far too early.. well maybe i'm too "comfy" in this thingy that's makin me goin kuku la.. no no no~! muz WAKE UP from this thing~!!! ARGH~! hammer pls~!! i dun wan anymore sadness in my life.. happiness is al i'm lookin for now~ i muz be prepared to lose everythin.. cos nothin stays forever.. esp this thing call love.. unless it's reali meant to be.. so i muz NEVER think that whoever is the one that'll stays FOREVER.. i'm stil learning this.. hopefully life's not that bad afterall.. of cos there are somethings i never never wanna lose.. -clover babes,mummy,and everyone i love and who love me -truly love me i mean.. maybe i should learn to not holdin on to anythin so tightly ba..