Friday, December 09, 2005

LOVE~ OH NO NO NO~~~~
haix i reali reali dunno wat the hell am i doin now.. or maybe there's nothin wrong with me.. but i juz feel damn bad today.. cos S know that J ahem me.. haix but wat can i do?? i reali cant control such stuff and feelings cant be controlled rite.. but i reali hope it doesnt affect our frenship or even affect anythin in my life.. for now.. all i know is i dun like him but i dun deny havin gd feelings.. well like i've said i fall in love very easily.. i'm a lousy "driver" ok.. always kana crush~ i cant say i like him as time haven prove anythin yet.. and there's stil sooooooo much more to know and to settle b4 i like anyone again.. i juz feel F*** up why the hell is such things happening AGAIN~?! no one is to blame but maybe i've miss out some parts of the previous lesson that i had with another J and god wants me too learn it.. hmmm i reali dunno wat to do also.. there's stil ANOTHER J in my life now tat's makin me big head~ tat's a diff story now.. but i reali dunno how to deal with it.. >.< i felt controlled.. worst thn any of my ex.. hais.. now my life's reali lost.. when wil i find it? wil this lead to my happiness? or wil be juz another glass bottle with a message of lesson to be learn? i reali dunno.. but i tend to miss him at nite.. haix~