Monday, December 12, 2005

OMG~
today is a simply "BIANG" day for me la.. lol~ my sweetie banana came al the way to yishun to meet me.. heex.. we juz spend a day at northpoint lo.. got me, sisi, bingbing, mikal n my banana.. we did nothin but slackin n bing n banana studied cos they got exams.. he ask me not to smoke so much.. ok i wil.. heex.. =^,^= he's reali a sweetie.. al his small actions are like OMG~! wahaha~ bing n si like him too.. i mean as a fren or my bf-to-be(i hope).. he makes me feel so different from al the past relationship tat i had been in.. juz a simple sweet relationship.. at bout 9+pm, we al wanna go home so he send me home.. =) hmm.. on the journey-h*gs & k***es.. lol i waited with him at the bus stop for his bus thn.. hmm give and take wat.. heexx.. thn he ask me i trust him so much? i tink about it and say i do.. i reali hope i dun trust wrongly this time round.. i can say now that i had fallen.. now is onli waiting for him to choose to hold me n walk the rest of the journey with me or to choose to let go of me n fall.. let me analyse this.. i see love as a process of falling down.. first u tripped on a rock and injured urself(the rock = the guy who appear) next the person can choose to help u walk the rest of the journey by holdin on to u n take care of ur injuries(choose to be with u n love u).. or he can choose to let u fall and hack care about u(choose not to be with u).. and when a break up occurs, it means he's tired of holdin on to u any longer,he had lost his patience on the healin wound.. so now i'm at the 1st phase where i juz tripped.. hope he'll choose to walk with me.. i'm not bein emo ok dun misunderstand.. haha~ i juz had this thoughts cos i've been fooled before by G where i tripped but he FAKED to walk with me.. which cause my wound to get worst.. i reali pray very hard that i wont be wrong again.. reali reali afraid..