Sunday, January 20, 2013

walao.. how many shocks am i suppose to go thru tonight??

Just spotted something that dun reali make sense..
and a fren suddenly pop me funny question that double shocked me..

Just wanna say 2 things to whoever might be reading..

Firstly.. dun ever ever tink of lying to me..
The last thing i'll ever tolerate is lies..

Secondly.. stop stalkin me n gg ard askin ur frens who am i or wat kind of person am i.. u gt a problem? Come talk to me.. stop behaving like a kid! Ur bf has nth to do w me.. if u're that insecure, buy a chain n lock him up!

Omg.. cant believe i'm dealing w this at this age ._. I thot i can brk free frm all these shits aft i grad frm sec sch..



P/s: no matter hw dear u r to me be it ex, lovers, frens or bro/sis.. i'll still not accept a lie frm u.. i dun deserve to be lied to when i come 101% clean w u in all my stuffs.. dun disappoint me..