Thursday, January 03, 2013

onli 1 word to describe my feelings today..

hais............... :(

have u ever fall for someone, declared u likes him.. things were better thn expected.. suddenly overnight, he's attached.. :(

it felt like a billion knife just pierced through my heart..

it was.. terrible..

was expecting his name to flash on my phone the entire day.. keep checking n checking n checking.. of cos.. it nv happen.. missed him terribly much.. thou i was prepared for the outcome.. but i didnt wanna face it.. i noe i have to.. but.. hais :(

how can it hurt so much when i'm alr prepared???

suddenly.. all our CNY plans.. gone.. our drinking session.. gone.. all the beautiful dreams.. gone..

there's someone now.. he no longer needs a listening ear from me.. no longer needs someone to acc him on the phone while travelling.. no longer needs someone to share his happiness with.. it's time i take my leave..

there's a thousand million words i wanna say to him.. a thousand million emotions is overwhelming within me.. but there's nothing i can do now..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need a gd loud cry :(