Thursday, January 31, 2013

:(

had some drinks.. and am getting emo all over again :(
i know i shouldnt.. but let me have a break from all the fake smiles and all the fake happiness can i?

aft days of acting all normal and yo yo frens..
i dun wanna deny that i'm missing u all over again..
i dun wanna hide the fact that i reali miss those days a hell lot..
i dun wanna run away from my own feelings..

our happiness did not last long.. but i reali was happy.
i smiled truly.. i laughed.. i cared.. i was alived..
but onli for a short while..
before u decided to let me be free and hoping i can find my own happiness..

honestly..
ur thoughts.. for me.. they're hurting me..
i dun wanna seek my own happiness..
because i've alr found them..

i've found them.. and lost them..

i blame myself for not being able to contain them..
i blame myself for not appearing on time..
i blame myself for not being able to make u wan me enough..
i'm beginning to hate who i am..


tell me wat can i do.. to have u solely to me?
baby.. i miss u.. :(