Monday, January 14, 2013

it was a terrible night for me on 12 Jan 2013 :( initially everything was ok.. had lesson in the day and after that had some drinks with him, JR and qad.. was happily playing COD and drinking and singing and i dunno how the hell i can get drunk in 2 towers.. after which, i had a TERRIBLE fall at the roadside :( face was gone and some scratches on my hand and knee.. front tooth chipped and bleeding like mad.. i couldnt feel the pain as i was reali drunk.. i onli rmb pieces of wat happened.. i rmb me sitting down on the road, spitting out blood.. aft that i rmb me being in JR's van and N was grabbing onto my hands to stop me from moving, while qad was on my legs to clean my wound.. i know i was making alot of noises but i dun rmb if i did cry =\ i tink the pain will be terrible if i wasnt drunk =\ aft that i rmb they were rushing me to some clinic to see a doc.. next scene i rmb is the doc cleaning my wound.. thn we were at his place, 4 of us in the hall, and i was being forced to finish a huge bot of milk =\ milk aft beer.. hmmm not a good taste reali.. thn i felt more awake aft that alr.. the pain starts to kick in and qad cleanse my wound.. i still didnt noe how bad the injury was.. til they left and i went to the washroom.. i nearly fainted aft looking into the mirror =\ and was wondering why the hell am i being left at his place :( with this face.. this state.. omggggg :( the sleepover was nice.. at least he comforted me pretty much.. all the strokes and pats.. felt reali good.. the onli problem i was having is how to face mummy :( and also how do go work and school.. i was suppose to have ITM quiz today which contributes 20% to my final exam grade.. luckily Dr Poh says with valid medical reason i can be exempted and my final exam will weigh 70% instead of 50%.. heng ar! it felt nice spending the night (or rather day) with someone u likes.. seeing him slping soundly was a nice sight :) nv believe i can actually look at him this closely.. was tinking of the first day we met and now.. lol things reali happen unexpectedly.. it felt reali comfy to be hugged to slp by him.. and reali nice when we held hands.. thou he cant rmb lol. but still i felt happy n blissful.. he got the "i wanna dote on him" kinda look on him while he was slping.. at this point.. i gotta agree that he's reali cute.. tsk.. and when he wakes at 4, he ask me to wake him at 4.45 i was asking y ar? he say i need to take my med.. at that point, i melted totally.. no one has ever pay so much attention to my medication.. not even mummy lol.. i noe all of these is just a one time thing.. which wil never happen again.. but stil i'm thankful for being able to feel blissful aft all the shitty wounds..

another thing i gotta be thankful is C.. aft knowing i was injured, he came all the way to fetch me home and cleanse my wound for me and prepared food for me.. i felt touched.. althou our brkup was kinda bad.. he still cared for someone like me.. but i know we can never go back to the past.. too much have happened and we both have changed too much.. today he came over to buy mummy food and attend to my injury as well.. was reali touched.. his granny is in hospital and he have to run ard the hospital, his place, work and now attending to me who is not even his gf.. sigh.. i'm feeling all guilty now.. :(

God.. i'm at a very very lost situation.. please tell me what should i do.. :( and please heal my injuries soon and i pray that there would not be any scar :( i already dun have a pretty face.. pls dun make it worst :(

sigh..